Did You Ever "Report" Someone To The Elders?

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Were you a snitch or a secret-keeper?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Never

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well of course... I was a good JWs-I did everything I was told by the loving brudders ( or buggers)

I reported a brother who showed me the bedroom he & his girlfriend slept intogether....I took it to him first he didnt listen-i took two thers with me- he didnt listen- I took it to the congregation-The DF him. Before he died -He came back into the "LOVING" congregation-besides thanking me immensly for " saving his life" Yeah right!!!!

O.K I know I did evil by that- But I was undermind control.

Then I turned in a smoker. ----he was DF -then when he got cancer of the throat & had his voice box removed -he came back into the Borg & came & thanked me for setting him on a right track....

O.k. NOW you can all stone me --I would like that - I feel awful about it now ---BOO hOO

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

never did. Made a point of keeping shtum even when I did do something, shame those that dropped me in the shit for smoking when I was 14 couldn't do the same thing.

• fader
    fader

I'm embarassed to admit it, but when I was going through my uber-witness phase I dimed out my best JW friend, a RP sister twice my age. I can't even remember what I said, I think I pinned something I did on her. She got talked to but nothing else. She and I left the 'truth' at the same time and are still best friends and she never lets me forget about this! Fortunately we both have a good laugh about it now.

It's still embarassing though!

• Joysome
    Joysome

I did.....I was about 16 and this girl I hung with was doing dating a guy so I told my mom about it and she talked to her father. Needless to say, she never talked to me again. She's a stripper now though.

• Sassy
    Sassy

No, but I've thought about it since I left...

I'm tired of JWs who pretend to be something they aren't and then sit and judge others when they could be dfd for things they themselves are doing/or have done..

• Joysome
    Joysome
    I'm tired of JWs who pretend to be something they aren't and then sit and judge others when they could be dfd for things they themselves are doing/or have done

I couldn't agree with you more.....

The truth is everyone,I think, has done something "wrong" and not reported it....everyone!

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

Unfortunately I did. I saw a brother talking to his df'd son in the coffee shop. I think the elders were after him anyway and made a big to do about it. Needless to say, he never talked to me again.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I'm tired of JWs who pretend to be something they aren't and then sit and judge others when they could be dfd for things they themselves are doing/or have done( Repeated from above)

I agree also. But I did all that before I became a JW....& You know once you become a JW you are self-rightous( well I was)

So the reason you reported them is to save them becoming what we before we were JWs I know it is sick NOW!!!! but I was blinded then....NOW You can do what you ruddy well like as far as I am concerned I "MIND MY OWN buisness" which I wish I had done then

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit