Do you have a natural talent?

by dustyb 31 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I have no talent whatsoever, Im just a useless eater, a shyt factory with legs!

• talesin
    talesin

Norm ! !

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

CJ -

I can tie cherry stems in knots with my tongue also! (Great parlor trick, huh?!)

I'd have to say my other natural talent is for landscaping and growing plants. My home looks like a jungle with huge and flourishing houseplants snaking all over!

growedup

• flower
    flower
    I can masturbate with both hands . I also have the ability to attract idiots for friends . The amazing ability to turn women off .

just a thought here but perhaps if you stop masturbating with both hands you might attract more intelligent friends and not turn women off?

• freelife
    freelife

I have this amazing ability to rock my fiancee's world every time when we have our private moments.

• heathen
    heathen

LOL@ flower --- I thought masturbating with both hands came natural . You mean you don't ? I've often heard Masturbating is one of those things that you can sepperate people into 2 groups --- liars and masturbators , which one are you?

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

I poop alot.

• seedy3
    seedy3

Does the ability to hold gas until just the right time then let it go and chase everyone out of the room count as a natural talent??

• heathen
    heathen

LOL @ seedy3 --- I think it only counts if you can light your ass on fire as seen in dumber and dumber .

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Speaking of tongues, I can twist mine upside down... 180 degrees.

Oh, and there is also the thing where I can fart the Star-Spangled Banner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit