I'M COMING OUT TOO!

by Hunyadi 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

My name is Tim Corvin. I live in El Cajon, California. I was DF'd for smoking cigs 14 years ago. (Oh please)

My exwife and her current husband, Mark & Sara Meier, are documented child abusers, still in good standing with the Valley Congregation, PO'd by a sheltered, coddled, ignorant schmuck by the name of John-David Johnston. JD Johnston was recently presented with documentation showing the hell these two fanatical JW kook parents put my children through and has not lifted a finger to protect my young ones. (One of my daughters has a 12th grade class with his daughter.) I had to go to the worldly authorities to get any relief and justice for my babies, and I now have custody of them.

During a 3 hour meeting with the Family Law Court Mediator, my JW X-wife lied about the kids, me, and her conduct and behavior and protected her fat, drunken slob of an abusive husband. She lied like the Governing Body says Satan lies.

Here I am ELDERS. I am coming out to let you know that I oppose you and I am putting you and the Society on notice that you had better stay the hell away from my kids. It is my ultimate aim to get my children as far from your lies and your hypocracy as I possibly can. If you ever try to counsel my children again I will go after you with everything I have.

Corvin

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

BIG HUGS and ROUND OF FERVENT CLAPPING FOR CORVIN!!!! WEEEEHOOO! You go!!!!

Terri Crowe-Perry

Former Elder's wife of Randy J. Perry

Central New Britain Congregation, CT, USA

DF'd for SPIRITISTIC PRACTICES - reading horoscopes in paper and on the internet.

My ex turned me in.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am out Elders>>> BUT I have a group where ALOT of abused EX Jehovahs witnesses attend ...

So You all know where I live ....Because of the letters you have received from me.NOT ANSWERED ( only some)

AWAY to go TIM >>>>>>XXXXXXXXXXXXXX(((HUGS)))))

Grace Gough

• Will Power
    Will Power

Way to go!

Reminds me of the line "I'm sick and tired and I'm not going to take it anymore !"

Can you imagine if all who felt this way took this opportunity to voice their outrage.

Remember even Horton heard the Whos when they all shouted together.

Sunny...you've got to be kidding...horoscopes .... LOL

Will

• garybuss
    garybuss

I think the voice of former Witneses just got a little louder.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Good for you, Corvin!

Terri - aw...if I'm ever DF'd I want it to be for "Spiritistic Practices" - much cooler than plain old adultery

Sirona

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I did good, didn't I, Siri....................

• gumby
    gumby
    My exwife and her current husband, Mark & Sara Meier, are documented child abusers, still in good standing with the Valley Congregation

Well good grief Tim! Have you no love for God? Why can't you understand that Jehovah can deal with and forgive, documented child molesters.........but he just hates the hell out of someone who smokes? He hates me too and took away my family because I smoked. Quit smoking and save yourself from his wrath for gawd sakes alive!!!!!!

Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hi Tim

Sorry to hear about your family and the trials they have been through...especially your children.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well Done, Tim. So sorry for your pain!

My wife, two boys and I are shunned just because we don't go to any meetings anymore!

I'd like to see more people come out into the open because that puts real fear into Watchtower. I fully understand why many can't reveal their identities but for those who have nothing to lose I am living proof that Watchtower's hold is completely broken when one is prepared to face it head on. There's nothing Watchtower loves more than to have XJWs or attempted faders cowering in fear with threats of family breakup or loss of friends. Well, it can threaten all it likes because here's one cookie who doesn't give a care.

Ian Hinze (pronounced Hinser), Practising Buddhist, ex Whitefield Manchester Congregation of JWs, England. FREE for over a year!

More than happy to celebrate birthdays, Easter, Christmas, New Year, Vesak, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit