Flowers At Work

by Xena 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

Sounds like you have a wonderful son sff!

lol no it isn't quite the same is it beautiful

Thank you "Emperor" JH

• Xena
    Xena

Get your heathen anti-flower giving ass off my thread six

• Sparks
    Sparks

Ha Golden Girl,......Get a SEX-life.....!!! Better still go on one of them other forums for losers and other men hates...!!!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Poor Sparks..there are things better than sex..maybe some day you will find that out..

As a newbie..I take it you are an "Old Friend?"...

Snoozy...aka..Golden Girl..

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Today is my birthday, and several friends have had flowers delivered to my work today. I love it! But, they also know me, and that I don't want a bouqet, I want real living flowers that I can take home and plant. In fact, one of the physicians I work for gave me flower bulbs, knowing that I'd rather have something living than something that will die in a few days.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Happy Birthday Maybesbabes!!!

• reganashe
    reganashe

I've never had flowers delivered to work What the hell am I doing wrong? The first time I got flowers from my husband was when my friend was killed and then if took him 2 years to buy them for me again.

I WANT FLOWERS!!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thanks LT!

• gumby
    gumby
    Anyone else love getting them????

I'm supposed to get some on my headstone they tell me. That's the only time dudes get flowers.

I'm thinking LT sent them and he's gonna tell you in dallas so he can make a move on ya and you'll go for it. He's a sneaky kinda bastard .

Gumby

• rocketman
    rocketman
    I don't like getting flowers at work... it makes me look less manly.

drwnstn, that was great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit