Let's Dare The Ahole JW Lurkers

by Valis 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    Jehovah sucks and you know it!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH hehehehe this thread is too much fun! I simply must participate!

Nicole Milan (DTC, Greenwood Villiage Congregations) formely known as Nicole Scramuzzo in the Barrington IL, Punta Gorda and Ft. Myers FL, and Evergreen Colorado congregations (I believe my files and records are at the Evergreen, CO congregation). You vile rat bastards! Oh and btw I just left the borg! Didn't get DF'd or anything...and yet the nosy elder Doug Guion SPIED on my family when we moved out of Evergreen to our home in Littleton!!!!!!! He actually had the nerve to come in our backyard of our new home during a barbeque!!!!!!!!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Say hi to the Ozzman for me!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Sure will..... He says to say "Hi" back, Travis... or wait maybe he said. "high?"

raises shot of vodka up for Lisa's biblestudy efforts...
    with clues like that, your going to blow my cover....lol... Lisa

• Sirona
    Sirona

Great stuff!

I've not got the "cajone's " to say my name but

Hey Watchtower!! I am not DF or DA, but I practice Witchcraft, I worship other gods, I do tarot, scrying, fortune card readings, I welcome the dead at Samhain (oh did I mention I celebrate at all the pagan festivals?) and guess what? I talk to active JWs all the time ! Plus, I don't give a shit if you DA or DF me, not anymore.

Your power is dwindling Watchtower.

Sirona

• Englishman
    Englishman

Bush?

Bush?

What the hell sort of American name is that, for Pete's sake?

All Americans are called Schwartzenburgerwelder or Ninkkofartalot or similar. But not Bush, no, not Bush.

Oh wait a minute! There may be another one...

Englishman.

• midwest
  • Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    All Americans are called Schwartzenburgerwelder or Ninkkofartalot or similar. But not Bush, no, not Bush

LOL Eman, but guess where the Bush Ancestors orginated. I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hello Fellow Apostatoes! You all by now know how I feel about fading and such issues...........I guess it just comes down to when you have nothing left to lose, and don't want to lose yourself, you make your decision. When I was met with at the committee meeting, I basically told the guys there that this was just a formality to the actions and decisions I had already painfully made months before...............in fact, my husband.....we were still married at that point, couldn't believe how calm I was. He was a mess. His heart and soul still belonged/s to that Tower of Terror..........mine was expanding and filling my future with bright hopes. Those hopes have not been unfulfilled. Even after all that I've been through these past 6 years, I do not regret that my exit and life has gone the way it has. I've grown emotionally and spiritually so much that I know whatever happens I will always be strong enough to get through it. Today, I can honestly tell you that I have no regrets. None whatsoever. I am totally free to be the best me I can be, and, to be there as a friend and support to any who need me. I'm glad I've become close to everyone here on the list. I've gained some valuable insights and growth, and think we have an awesome, loving, great bunch of characters here. I love you all! Remember, freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose................

Terri

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Lisa wrote:

I could give my real name, but then I'm afraid my bible study sister would quit comming to see me and I wouldn't be able to fill her head with things they won't tell her...

Just make sure you're not doing shots with them at the same time, god knows they won't remember a thing. I don't!

Thunder ==}>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

SIRONA!!! Two thumbs up girlfriend!!! Someday, we'll have to compare notes on Tarot reading........I have about 6 or 8 decks myself, and have given some away to friends who have shown a curiosity and a desire to work with them. I also have a personal "altar" and try to keep the moon cycles...................

Terri

• little witch
    little witch

Because I read and post on this board I dare the tower. I am amoungst the many who confront them. Not because I post my name, but just because I am someone who knows thier agenda and mission.

The "legal corporations" that compose the tower are all about retaining a good name (jehovah god = wtbts)

We do so much to harm that notion here. Just by being a part of it. Even those who lurk or only read are a threat to them.

Just by reading our posts, and educating ourselves is reason enough for the tower to quake in thier boots.

Let's keep talking, posting, listening, and informing. Everyone helps to make public the dangers of the tower and hurts their bottom line.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit