How do you think the WT will explain the letter on UN site?

by imallgrowedup 40 Replies latest jw friends

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Well.....?!

Inquiring Minds Want to Know!!!

growedup

• cypher50
    cypher50

They won't. That 4/1 article on the Wild Beast will be all the explanation they need...elders will use that generic article to cover any further annoying questions about the UN situation.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Cypher -

Forgive me here - I don't get copies of the Watchtower or Awake! What is the article about and how will they tie them together?

Thanks for the clarification!

growedup

• fader
    fader

I don't have the WT/Awake either, but I have to agree. They won't explain. The R&F don't know about it, who they gonna explain to? A bunch of apostates? It's all a bunch of apostate lies anyway ima!

• cypher50
    cypher50

Here is the link to the thread that is on the 4/1 Watchtower...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/67988/1.ashx

• Maverick
    Maverick

Cyper 50 is right, they will not say anything. They might talk about how the evil slave is more active than ever and to be on guard against their lies, but they will never meet this UN issue head on. They are cowards and know they were wrong. Maverick

• blondie
    blondie

I posted this on another thread. But again I agree with what others have said, the WTS will say nothing. Even when this first came out and the WTS withdrew as an NGO, nothing appeared in the publications or talks at conventions/assemblies or in the congregation. And the rank and file aren't going to ask as a group. Individuals will be silenced as troublemakers or watched carefully. Deny, deny, deny is the trinity of the WTS.

Blondie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, maybe this is time for another letter-writing campaign - to Brooklyn this time! Why should the UN suffer the brunt of requests as a result of their silence?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Easy! They will deny it! And shun any who do not accept that denial. Same as they did 50 years ago with Thirty Years A Watch Tower Slave. GaryB

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Yep. They'll just ignore it. Most dubs will never find it, the few that do will either swallow it and forget it, and the one in a hundred who realizes all the implications will be diffed and forgotten.

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit