How YOU Humiliate the Watchtower (4/1/04)

by metatron 30 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Its funny how they pulled out in October of 2001, a month after 9/11/01. Were they thinking of a polictical backlash, or that the "end" was here and they wanted no part of the destruction of the "wild beast". Or was it just a change in the hierarchy?

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup
    but they could just be getting ready to "re-apply" for association.

Interesting thought, although I have a feeling that since the UN has seen so much literature that has been sent to them showing what the WT really thinks of them - AND - they created a new link just to explain the WT association with them, it would be very difficult for the WT to fool them a second time. IMHO, the only way that would happen is if they created another corporation with a very different name and snuck in under the radar. In fact, it would not surprise me in the least if they have already done that.

40 -

Its funny how they pulled out in October of 2001, a month after 9/11/01. Were they thinking of a polictical backlash, or that the "end" was here and they wanted no part of the destruction of the "wild beast". Or was it just a change in the hierarchy?

They pulled out when their asociation with the UN was exposed. If the information had never surfaced, they'd still be "loyal" NGO's.

growedup

• dustyb
    dustyb

you gotta love british papers! they don't give a shit. The Watchtower pulled out of the DPI as soon as The London Guardian exposed them as hypocrit bitches....

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks Meta for that perspective of the WT!! They've gotten so santitized lately!

Pat

• toreador
    toreador

It blows my mind how the WTS can change horses without missing a beat.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Can anyone send me a scan of the 4/1 WT cover? I don't get the mags but would like to see and maybe use it.

Randy

[email protected]

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

New light!!!
    Hehehe.

Another flip-flop - oh, how this has made my day!!!

• archangel01
    archangel01

Can someone scan the front cover of this watchtower an maybe a page or two of the story, a friend of mine needs it to post in a WORLDWIDE JOURNAL!!!!!!!!! This is to rich LOL. We alway have to be one step ahead of them....An we are LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Randy it's a pretty scarey picture..are you sure you want that on your hard drive..

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    And the only way to bring them down is to make the public, and even braindead-dubs aware of who and what they are: frauds, scammers, businessmen and most importantly a BLASPHEMY and pretenders as Christians. This in itself, is easy enough to do. It's just that we need more people to do it, until they get that long-awaited and well-deserved wake-up call.

Count me in.

Farkel

Count me in too! Way to go!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit