The UN Posts Their Letter!

by jgnat 168 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SYN
    SYN

Consider it done, Valis!

• SYN
    SYN

Imallgrowedup, thanks, but I didn't do any of the real work Oh, your link just points to the "Active Threads" page, maybe an edit is in order?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Did everybody but me know about this already?

Not everybody, but everybody who was involved with it.

Farkel

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

SYN -

Not sure exactly what you're referring to! I posted a link to a new thread I started, and I also posted a link to the UN for Jst2Laws....

growedup

P.S. You are being very modest here, SYN! You and Valis have done a lot of work getting this info onto a server that isn't bogged down! Go ahead and take the credit! You deserve it!

• SYN
    SYN

It took, like, 5 minutes, dude! Really quick & dirty, but I'm crazy like that You should be thanking Valis, not me, he's going to be doshing up the green for the bandwidth!

More importantly, thanks to all who wrote letters to the United Nations!

This has to be the most damning thing I've seen for years. It really puts a lid on the Watchtower's pathetic little attempts to dodge the sh*tstorm by whining about a "library card". BULLtwang! If they only wanted a library card, why did they promote the UN and sign a document that said that they'd support its charter, which contains a number of interesting concepts, such as participating and supporting UN-led fighting?

How about THAT for neutrality! The Tower has really screwed itself now! Talk about tripping over your own shoelaces!

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

YOU GUYS TOTALLY ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M DANCING ON MY KEYBOARD !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: You are being very modest here, SYN! You and Valis have done a lot of work getting this info onto a server that isn't bogged down! Go ahead and take the credit! You deserve it!

Wrong people to get the credit. That is why they haven't stepped to the plate to claim it. They are honorable people.

There are some of us who know who the REAL heros are. And they won't step up to the plate, either.

REAL heros are like that. But we all benefit from them.......

Farkel

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    There are some of us who know who the REAL heros are. And they won't step up to the plate, either.

REAL heros are like that. But we all benefit from them.......

This list of Real Heros in this mess includes you as well Doug.

hawk

• Englishman
    Englishman

Wow.

I'm flabbergasted. Well done everyone.

So what's the feeling about getting this directly to the KH's via a mail shot?

Englishman.

• toreador
    toreador

What more can I say. You guys are great!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit