You guys aren't kidding, are you?

by Ghosthunter 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sorry to dismay, but this was part of an arrangement set in place before I left.
    Elders are supposed to visit exJW's annually to invite them back.

It should be enough to politely tell them: "My opinion is the same and I still have no intention of going back, thank you" - followed by shutting the door.
    Alternatively you have an annual shot at counter-witnessing, unless they get to the point where they actually give up on you as a lost cause (more usually in the case of rampant apostacism).

I've never had such a visit, and I've been out over two years now.
    (Lucky bugger, huh? )

• Farkel
    Farkel

Draw a chalk outline of a body on your driveway and toss a few Watchtowers around it. That should do the trick!

Farkel

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Or .. buy yourself a huge cross, and nail it on the outside of your door

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Bummer way to start the day eh?

I bet they could tell you were home and just chose not to answer the door, it's the same as telling them you're not interested in talking to them. Hopefully they won't call back!

Take care and don't let 'em getcha down!

LOL @ Farkel:

Draw a chalk outline of a body on your driveway and toss a few Watchtowers around it. That should do the trick!

Kate

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((((((GhostHunter))))))))Don't let them ruin your day

• Carmel
    Carmel

I don't understand what part of this is your "fault". You may feel like fecal material but that is just a hangover from beind "dubbed". You're free of that now. Stop thinking you've done something wrong..

carm

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Oh, they knew I was there. The garage door was open and both vehicles were sitting there. I'm pretty sure they saw me standing in the window looking to see who was in my driveway!

I LOVE all the suggestions! My husband was mad that he missed them. He said the next time, he was going to take my eyeliner and draw a pentagram on his forehead and tell them they were interrupting his "summoning of the devil" ritual and watch them run!

• sf
    sf

Offer them some freshly 'baked brownies'. Then get video recorder ready and follow them to next few doors.

It's gonna be a 'popcorn moment' for sure.

sKally

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Or .. buy yourself a huge cross, and nail it on the outside of your door

Hanging bulbs of garlic around it could help. And stocking up on silver bullets wouldn't hurt, either.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Offer them some freshly 'baked brownies'.

Yeah! And put lots of ex-lax in them! The Truth will make you shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit