What quality do you look for in a friend?

by WildTurkey 21 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Sincerity.

Devon

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Trust is number one on my list too.

I can?t hang around ppl I don?t trust.

I can hang around them, I just don't trust them.... and btw, I consider those people aqaintances, not friends.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I like people who are generous, have lots of money, and are poor judges of character.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Nathan,,,,,,,,

• garybuss
    garybuss

18' boat, one ton flatbed truck (winch preferred), metric tool set, and 24" chainsaw.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I knew there was a reason I liked Meda-dude! Well said my friend! Maverick

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

compatability,trust being able to sit around and talk about anything,a friend that accepts you for what you are

• Puternut
    Puternut

Unconditional love

Confidential

Trust

Honesty

Kind

Compatable

• Mulan
    Mulan

Understanding and loyalty, similar interests, sharing of experiences...........being able to talk openly without fear they will use anything against you.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Honesty and loyalty top the list. I prefer a friend who truly knows me and accepts me just the way I am. This relationship would be mutual in that way. I don't have to physically be around my friend all the time, but communication is essential. I have a very good friend that I went to grade school with and we email each other regularly. I used to have three of these type of gradeschool friends, but two went by the wayside. I was sad to see that happen. They let their lives take them in other directions. This happens sometimes. We maintained a connection, even when I was in the borg. They respected my choice even though they didn't understand.

I had to establish a new foundation of associates when I got away from the borg. Their friendship was conditional. It was then that I renewed some very old relationships prior to that experience.

My best friend and I are there for each other when we can't seem to find an answer alone. Friends tell each other the truth even if it might be something we don't want to face. True friendship is a real treasure, and it just doesn't survive without working at it.

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit