NIT-PICK

by Hunyadi 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac
    ROTFLMAO @ Saint Satan !!!

You are no longer equipped to receive satan's message! So sad!

mac

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Hunyadi,

I think you're just having a bad day or something. Hope you don't really think a lot of people here attack you about the images? They don't dismiss your threads as unimportant! They respect your thoughts enough to bother to argue with you. They just don't "see" the images I guess. Or care, whatever.

Look at how hard you took Dave's comments, and then got to know him, and you said he's great.

I love being made aware of the inappropriate images in the WT literature, even when you dismiss my suggestion that there are images where you deem them unimportant (remember?).

I personally love your way of expressing yourself, and I get a real kick out of your sarcasm ("my aunt-fanatical so-and-so") !

I don't think you really want to belittle the themes of some of the other threads, do you? You're a nice guy.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    You are no longer equipped to receive satan's message! So sad!

LOL- I've been trying to rid myself of some of that for a while now- glad it's working. And here all this time I was dieting when I could have simply been laughing !!! Who knew?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Hunyadi

But seriously, I never commented on your subliminals thread cuz it was an issue that wasn't important anymore to me. When i left the wt, i looked at all those wt subliminals that were listed on the net at the time. Quite a few i could see. Other's, i wasn't sure. I put down the satanic ones, if they really were put there deliberately by someone, as a cognitive dissonence brainwashing tactic, in that a satanic image is so diametrically opposed to wt dogma, that it would have a paralysing affect on the readers mind.

SS

• onacruse
    onacruse

I find considerable personal value in comic relief (otherwise known as "fluff")

It's all part of our re-developing a social network...hard topics, soft topics, new folks posting, serious research, speculations, legal actions...the whole gamut.

• copsec
    copsec

For me personally, the whole reason I am on this board is just to be able to make jokes about the things I didn't like about being a JW. Becaue we "exes" are the only ones who truly understand it. I am not here to discuss "doctrine" or anything serious cause I gave that up when I left and have no desire to ever discuss it again!

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Ha ha, Ok, the thing was not my subliminal images posts, it was just an example, and I never had to get over being raked on it.

I do appreciate everyone's input, views, humor, sarcasm, venting, etc, and this forum has been good for me. I may have misunderstood the tone of what I called "silly threads" and for that I apologize.

Hugs from Hunyadi

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Hugs right back at you, Hunyadi!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit