How The Weather Does Change

by Undecided 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

Here in NC it has changed from snow to summer in a week. It is 81 degrees today. All the fruit trees will bloom and then freeze, if it is like a normal spring here. I don't know why it changes so drastic, from cold to hot.

Ken P.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

I'm in North Carolina, too. Today is absolutely GORGEOUS!

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Try living here in Texas. Its rainy and sticky today. I was hoping it would be cold.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Double post

• franklin J
    franklin J

What ? drastic weather your say?

It must be a sign of the last days.....

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

I live in upper Minnesota and early this week we actually had rain. Now tomorrow they're telling us we could get 6 inches of snow. Ugh. I wish it was 81 degrees!

• kls
    kls

Here is Wisconsin it is cloudy and dreary.Last week it was 50 degrees.Tonight we have flash flood watches . OH, what i wouldn't give to have sun and 80 degrees. KLS

• Sargon
    Sargon

Here in the hammer (the armpit of Canada) it's been raining, blah and miserble. If this weather gets any better my winter vaction will be over. So here's to praying for -10 again and 18" of snow!!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Sitting in Columbia, SC (Fort Jackson) - it's in the mid 80's...wish the A/C was on in the office.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    Here is Wisconsin it is cloudy and dreary.Last week it was 50 degrees.Tonight we have flash flood watches . OH, what i wouldn't give to have sun and 80 degrees. KLS

Hey, I'll take this gloomy weather anyday over that sub zero stuff we were having not too long ago!

At least we know here in WI that we can expect one more snowstorm on opening day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit