Traitors and heroes.

by Norm 16 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Some things coming out of the secret intelligence world are indeed incredible and astonishing.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Some things coming out of the secret intelligence world are indeed incredible and astonishing

Greendawn, Ain't that the truth!

Thanks Norm! You don't post often---but when you do, you drop the loveliest bombshells, big fella!

I love it!

hugs,

Annie

• avishai
    avishai

So, Dennis, It's tripe why? Because he was a JW? Because the Gestapo docs lied?

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Obliged Norm!

I wonder how much of this was "common" knowledge in Germany?

W.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Er,again where is the evidence that this is true??

Im talking as an interested one........................

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

No wonder JW's are told not to do any independent research about the history or doctrines of the WT. They are told only to read what the WT publishes as everything else comes "from Satan and is full of lies". But truth does not contradict the facts or evidence.

The more you research, the more you find out that the WT is just another man made religion with delusions of grandeur. They blatantly lie about their history and guilt people that do not believe in them. I actually mentioned Erich Frost when I would give public talks about loyalty. What a shame.

The Watchtower is more than willing to railroad anyone if it benefits their interest. Erich Frost betrayed to the Gestapo 7-8 District Overseers and replaced them after the ban. Yet he is glorified as a hero.

It reminds me a former C.O. and bethel secretary David Fuentes (www.extj.org). He said the Cuban government granted the WT more liberty and leeway but only if they removed all the current branch comiittee members that served during the harsh ban under Castro. The GB were more than willing to comply and the comittee members were replaced.

What a shameless cult. If any JW dares to question these issues or writes to the GB to get their response, they would be labelled apostate and a troublemaker. So much for freedom of religion & speech granted to the members of this cult.

I need a drink.

W.H. Conley

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

This information is extremely disturbing.

Many r&f witnesses have sacrified their own lives for a lie.

Not surprisingly they also had traitors high up in the organization in communist countries, so it is unclear who are they for or against. In any case nobody has ever exposed them for what they really are, whatever that is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit