something I've noticed...

by LuckyNun 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

it's much more fun to anti-witness. I used to HATE going out in service, peddling a religion I didn't believe in. but telling people about how the JW religion is full of shit? I could do THAT all day! maybe even PIONEER! I'm pretty sure I've put at least six hours in this month.

• blondie
    blondie

That's because you are finally telling someone the truth that can benefit them.

• flower
    flower

LOL!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

You are right it is fun I've done this many times! One thing I noticed too is I used to get nervous when witnessing to people but I don't when anti-witnessing!

Kate

• shotgun
    shotgun

Luckynun..can I be your pioneer partner!

I have told more people about the JW religion in the last year that what I did in 20 years previous....Make sure to shake the dust off your feet after leaving a dub house that did not receive the message favorably.

We could hit the coffee shops on Saturday mornings so that they're all full...

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

you may be onto something here. I have spent about 4 hours this week anti JWing and I never spent that much time in the service per week!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL, true dat.

I feel so much more confident telling people that the Governing Body is full of shit than I did telling them that Jesus returned in 1914. I believed the latter, I know the former.

ps. You didn't exclude your coffee breaks when counting your time this month, did you LuckyNun?? Goddam dishonest apostates!! *grumble*

• kat2u
    kat2u

ohhh I love that way of looking at it.hmmm wonder how many hours I can get in this month uhmmm say writing letters or visiting an older relative in the nursing home.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

so true! LOL

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Well when you're witnessing you have to watch what you say, how you look, know all the right answers and refer to the right material after all you're representing "Jehovah (and or his orginization)" when you anti-witness you don't have to know anything you don't already know because you're only representing yourself. I don't really ANTI-witness, I let it be known that I was a witness growing up and if anyone has any questions about it I tell them the truth as I see it. I was never really into doctrine at all, I just didn't like all the rules for no real reason which is what I tell people. It just wasn't for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit