Loneliness

by sandy 25 Replies latest social relationships

• dh
    dh

as a child i was lonely, growing up i was lonely, as a teenager, now as an adult, it's all i know. closeness is always at a distance, if at all. mostly not at all. i have tried on numerous occasions to make it go away, but it's the same as when i was a little kid, so much so that it's just another part of my 'normality', even when someone is close to me i feel lonely, it's shit but whatever.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I'm feeling it now too, since my marriage of 16 years fell apart in December. A friend stayed with me for a few months, which was great and helped a lot. Unfortunately the friend had to leave, since my JW mom returned to resume her cancer treatment. But she won't be here long anyway.

Walter

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Barbra Streisand,ca. late 1960's,"..people who 'need' people are the luckiest people in the world..." IS A LIE! Whitney Houston, ca.1984,.." the greatest love of all is to love yourself..." Roger that Whitney! Love Song Undaunted Danny Haszard Bucked and boned up in Bangor Maine USA

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

(((Sandy))) lonliness is my friend ... BUT I MISS the hugs and the kisses, and of course I think someone who really loves me and who is not only attracted to me.

Being in relationship means giving a lot of your time (and I'm not really a giver of time anyway) looking the same horizon. The best would be to find someone like me. Together, but not all the time. I mean I need a lover (not a husband)

And loneliness is better than selling myself short for hugs and kisses. Still I did it more than once (just because of the need melt with short but strong feelings for someone)

I'm just not ready I guess or didn't find the right one.

• Sassy
    Sassy

aaahhh Sandy. Sorry you are going through something again..

We'll have fun Friday night! I know it is only one night...but you are welcome to my door any day!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Sometimes... even when you're married, it's lonely.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit