An Example of JW Need2Get a Life

by JT 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

we have often times seen jw come here and say:

why don't you guys GET A LIFE- well here is a perfect example of a group of folks who need to GET A LIFE

while many of us left wt and have gone on to college and gotten jobs where we are able to provide these things for ourselves and our famiies Poor JW are sitting around waiting to cash in thier New System Coupon in order to get these things

enjoy

james

http://www.witnessesonline.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/witnessesonline/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000398

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I guess it should come as no surprise that the people who make up the most anal retentive religion on earth, are dreaming of bathrooms.

• JT
    JT

now that is funny

james

• TR
    TR

Yes, JW's will be able to treat themselves to all the amenities paradise will offer: Dead people's things.

TR

"Kults Suk"

• You Know
    You Know

You would have us believe that you have moved on a gotten a life would you? Then why do you spend your time lurking in the shadows spying on Jehovah's Witnesses. You are the one who is obviously in need of "getting a life." Have you ever thought of clown camp? Click here>>>>>>>> http://www.uwlax.edu/clowncamp/chofind.htm

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Sideshow Bob asks, "Then why do you spend your time lurking in the shadows spying on Jehovah's Witnesses."

Mommie asks Sideshow Bob: Do you OWN a mirror? Do you recognize your image when you see it? Why do you spend YOUR time lurking here spying on ex-JWs?

"You are the one who is obviously in need of "getting a life." Have you ever thought of clown camp?" Sterling advice...now act on it!

Oh... sorry, Sideshow Bob, I guess you already HAVE that job, doncha?

Wondering how any alleged human can be SO incredibly THICK,
    MD

• logical
    logical

Thanks for sharing with us your homepage You Know

• JT
    JT

Hey You Know

as always I love your post mainly because i realize it reflects your only opportunity to be heard. We will never shut you out or not listen to unlike your so call bro and sis. just yesterday i say a bro downtown DC much like you - basically a good man , but lacking in what JW call "Spiritually Mature" I thought to myself John would enjoy being on the net if he got a PC- when i was attending you could always count on John doing lots of research and giving like 3/4min comments on the Anti-type of so and so, but in the end all the friends just laughed at him- pretty much like the bro in your hall must do you.

i recall about 6 or 7 yrs ago when he like you started to Partake of the emblems- since i was in a hall with alot of Society Men- we didn't even get upset- in fact most of the friends felt sorry for the poor guy- he was sorta like you A WANTA BE "Heavy"

so when i read your post i just get a smile on my face thinking here is a guy who despite all his post and comments still don't realize tha the very org he defends would kick him out on his A$$ if he started to express the same views he shares with us

it is very sad to see a jw who has been REDUCED to having to share his most heart felt beliefs and views only with "Apoststes" cause we are the only ones who will listen to him-

you see guys like you are good for cutting the grass at the hall and no more - whether you want to accept that or nor i could care less

if there is one thing i learned while in wt is that wt is a position driven org and guys like you with no title are viewed as :

half a man-

but hey - like i have said so many times We Welcome you here- whether you agree with us or not - just knowing that you have a desire to be here with us is the most important thing

I'm glad you are here- you serve as a constant reminder of why a person made the right choice to leave wt and the funny part is YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT
    SMILE

JAMES

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

James,
    Love your thoughts!!!!! You always seem to hit the nail right on the head. And even reply to sarcasm and rudeness with kindness!
    Thanks,
    TW

• Seeker
    Seeker

What a sad thread that is on WOL! Sad because not one person there will see the fulfillment of their dream.

Just goes to show that you can be poor and still be materialistic. And JWs are extremely materialistic as that thread makes clear.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit