The Spiritual Raping of a Witness

by Blueblades 12 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

JW's and XJW's alike are loaded with so much guilt. Those "in" that they are not good enough to be treated right, those out that they were hoodwinked so long.

So much anger, rage towards that organization, and for many, a refusal to develop a bond with any organization ever again.

A perversion of a spiritual relationship that is supposed to be filled with love and acceptance.

Spiritual rape? I would say so.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I agree with this thread as well..Coming out of this 'organization' I feel raped, abused, scarred.. there is no other way to really put it that defines it so one can understand it..

• topanga
    topanga

In the brooklyn heights congregation eight or nine years ago several married bethel elders physically raped a sister through isolation coersion and berating.

The sister was Attractive, a little too smart and sincerely pointing out WT lies in the midst of the kingdom hall. She screamed and reproted each incident to the police, elders, members, wt etc nothing was done the brooklyn heights congregation told her she deserved it. The presiding overseer would speak in a sexually demeaning way to her from the platform.

So since she used the bible to expose WT in their face they raped her repeatedly in the home of a writer for the awake magazines house and several married elders on the writing commitee and working in the administrative offices of brooklyn heights attacked her in public.

They stalked her followed her to work witnesses on the job got her fired and it continued for years.

So when this goes on at the world wide head quarters in the midst of the governing body the big guns in wt are doing it. Nobodys speaks up or says a word in your defense they just sit there like they are watching tv. It was the most bizzare thing to see everyone acting like it was perfectly normal. Then they all got up and went out in field sevice to preach the bible.

Can you imagine them coming to your door now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit