Poll for the men. Women feel free to comment.

by FlyingHighNow 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Valis
  • Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman?
  • No
  • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?
  • Happy
  • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?
  • Catholic School Girl understands me, we don't talk shiite to one another, almost never have a heated argument, and we do our own thing whenever we want.
  • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
  • Its the individual, the personality, oh and the tattoos...*LOL*
  • If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races?
  • No, but I've dated womenz of many races and God bless em all, each and every one!..Well maybe except the French-Vietnamese ex wife, but then again ya why not!she paid for the divorce...*LOL*...
  • If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient?
  • Hell no, even intimating such a thing would get the crap kicked out of me...*LOL*
  • How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture?
  • Ya..
  • Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why.
  • I take the Baskin Robbin's 31 approach like & lick em all I say!...oh and I'm a brunette fan for the most part..
  • Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you guys for such intelligent comments so far. BTTT

Heather

• How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture?

You assume a woman can't be all of those things.

• Sure a woman can be all these things if she chooses to be. There are Dom/Sub relationships between very intelligent people. This is not what I mean by subserient. I am talking forced, learned cultural subservience.
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasian American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman? YES
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? UNHAPPY
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? WIFE A DIEHARD JW
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? NO - SHE IS A JW RACE DOES NOT FIGURE
    • If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races? DO NOT DATE AS MARRIED
    • If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient? N/A
    • How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture? NO IF WAS DATING WOULD GO FOR A STRONG , INTELLIGENT KNEW HER OWN MIND TYPE
    • Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why. I AM WHITE ANGLO AND PREFER WHITE ANGLO
  • got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Too long and too many questions!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Too long and too many questions! GMFH

Take 'em one at a time and use your copy and paste feature. Then type your answer in under each question.

Buy hey, this can be an overwhelming subject to contemplate.

Stilla, awwww why don't you date? You must love your wife even though you aren't happy with her being a JW. Otherwise you might be tempted to date and give her her scriptural freedom. And see, anglo chicks aren't always a bad time.

Heather

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Cut and Paste, dating, love, JW, wife, its all confusing to me!

I think I'm gonna watch a Cypress Hill video!

• maxwell
    maxwell

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman?
  • No, I'm married to a black woman.

• Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?
  • Fairly happy.

• Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?
  • It's working now. We get along and things aren't too rough.

• If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
  • It's her as an individual. Although she has some views and traits that are stereotypical of black women she is a very unique individual.

• If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races?
  • If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient?
  • Two questions above not applicable.

• I will have to admit that I can't say I have a strong preference for the independent type over the subservient type. Perhaps it is part of my JW upbringing and perhaps it is simply my own personality, faulted or not. I would like to believe that my wife is able to take care of herself if necessary and her attitude is surely a confident independent one. But I wouldn't mind being pampered more sometimes. I don't think the qualities in the question are mutually exclusive.

• Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why.
  • I'm black but I don't prefer white women or women of any race over another. I just happened to end up with a black woman. I did not spend any time in the normal dating world, but it is interesting some of the things I've heard. When I was in school, University that is, I attended a some black student functions/conventions. At one convention, there was a session/discussion about dating-type relationships between black men and women. Of course, the topic of black men dating white women came up. As some of you may know, some black women are angered by this and accuse black men of abandoning their black women and white women of taking away their limited amount of black men, which in my humble opinion is a silly assertion. So the women asked some black men to comment on why some black men would choose white women. One reason that came up was that white women were more docile and feminine to their partners than black women. If I remember correctly, the feeling was that white women in general were more willing to do things for their partner. Some of the black women countered that the world they faced had forced them to put on a harder face. Of course, these were just generalizations. But maybe that's another twist to throw in the mix.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I am not sure if I should come in here and comment or not...

obviously the questions do not apply to me (being a female)..

I was just going to say that I have dated several black men (most non JWs but three were JWs) and I typically hear from all of them, that they prefer white women. It seems if they date interracially, they do so for as a preferrence. Typically they tell me that they find women of their own race more strong willed, they won't put up with the 'sh#t' that they think white women will. I think some of those ideals are a stereo type.. The man I am dating now is black, however he is the only black man I have dated who loves women of all colors and has no preference.

• maxwell
    maxwell

Sassy's comments about why some black men prefer white women is exactly the type of comments I heard at that session I attended.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman? Recently Separated (2 months)
  • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? I was unhappily married.
  • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? I was unhappy because my wife was primarily concerned with herself, and I was merely there to finance her lifestyle. She started to refuse normal marital intimacy after the elders declined my pioneer application 11 years ago.
  • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? It was her as a person.
  • If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races? I don't date anyone right now, but if I were to start dating again I would date females of any race.
  • If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient? Not applicable since I'm not dating.
  • How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture? I prefer women who are intelligent, confident, etc.
  • Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why. Not Applicable
  • Walter

Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit