Poll for the men. Women feel free to comment.

by FlyingHighNow 26 Replies latest social relationships

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This poll is inspired by comments on Maverick's Spoiled Women thread. It's a sincere poll and I hope to see at least some intelligent comments here.

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian who is also a white/caucasion woman?
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
    • If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races?
    • If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient?
    • How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture? Edited to clarify: A woman of any type who is forced to be subservient. A woman of any intelligence level can be forced to be subservient as can a man. Do you prefer a subservient or servile woman of any intelligence level to one who is equal to you and free to think and do as she so chooses? I think most of you know what I mean by this question. I am not implying that subservient women cannot be intelligent, etc.
    • Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why.

I hope this thread will attract a wide variety of comments from a diverse array of men and women.

Heather

• Badger
    Badger

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman?

not any more...

see above

see above

• If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races?

I date just about anything.

• If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient?

They usually date me because I'm subservient...

• How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture?

me.

• Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why.

I'm native american....I've only dated white women, but not for a lack of trying...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    They usually date me because I'm subservient...Badger

Okay, you made me smile. A big warm smile.

Badger, thanks for starting out this poll with some good responses.

I'm part native, too.

Heather

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman?
    white/caucasion

Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled?
    so far, happily

Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple?
    There's no control issues.

If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner?
    Not sure since I've never dated anyone outside of Canada

Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
    It's her patterns/behaviour that keep me interested.

If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races?
    When I was single, I dated anything that came along who was somewhat attractive and didn't seem to have any visible emotional baggage. I dated women who had filipino, native, french, and other backgrounds in them. As long as they were somewhat emotionally stable (from what I could see), I dated them.

If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient?
    N/A

How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture?
    Unsure and I doubt this question is applicable.

Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why. I'm all white.

As far as Maverick's post on women from overseas, I've heard that many men prefer them because they make excellent wives. I cannot do a comparison myself since I've never experienced this.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman? Yes
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? Happily
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? Not enough room here to cover that one.
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? Race not a factor. Not sure about culture. Background tough to separate from personality. I'll go with keeps my interest for 200, Alex.
    • If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races? I am divorced (Ex is a good friend, always has been) and I asked out women of all races when I was single. I have gone out with one Korean woman (no second date - discovered she was devoutly Baptist), and have struck out with every single black, Japanese, Chinese, and Indian woman I've ever hit on.
    • If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient? Fick, no. I hate that sh!t. KNow guys that like it, can't stand them either.
    • How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture? Abso-ficking-lutely. She better be able to kick my ass.
    • Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why. I'm a poi dog, but I don't have a preference in that category.
  • Shaft
    Shaft

• Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman? Yes
    • Are you happily or unhappily married/coupled? Yes
    • Why are you happy or unhappy in your marriage/couple? We are happy because we are both very unique people who appreciate each other in a way we have always longed for and needed.
    • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it? I would be happy with my partner regardless of ethnicity or national origin.
    • If you are man who is divorced from a white/caucasion woman, do you date white/caucasion women now? Do you exclusively date women of other races? I have never been divorced.
    • If you date women of other races and cultures, do you do it because they are subservient? I don't want anyone who is subservient.
    • How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture? I want an independent minded woman and that's what I have.
    • Are there any non white men here prefer white women over other races and cultures of women? If so, please tell us why. Not me.
  • Hunyadi
    Hunyadi
  • Are you currently married or coupled to/with a white/caucasion American/Canadian/British/European/Scandinavian woman?
  • If you are happy or unhappy in your marriage/relationship, does it have anything to do with the race, background or culture of your wife/partner? Or is it her as an individual that keeps your interest or doesn't keep it?
  • How many of you guys prefer an intelligent, confident, independent and loving woman of any culture to a subservient woman of any culture?
  • Married to a mixed or multi-national American woman: Hawaiian, Chinese, Welch.

Very happily married.

We are happy together because: 1. similar values and compatability 2. similar goals 3. great communication and listening skills. THE GREATEST REASON, however, is that we understood from the beginning that neither one of us could ever, would ever or should ever try to change the other. We never threaten the end of the relationship no matter what happens. We never fight about money. Both of us ask ourselves on a daily basis what we can do to contribute to the relationship rather than what are we getting out of it.

The quality of our relationship has nothing to do with race as far as I can tell. We simply have the same values and similar life experiences. We are best friends on top of having great sex (ha ha). Each mutually adores the other and we hang on each other's every word. There is lots of humor and patience on both our parts.

My wife is confident and self-reliant. It is what makes her confident and strong. We share all the household duties and while she defers to me in many things, she is far from subserviant. Just the opposite, really. She is willing to do just about anything I ask, yet has no problem telling me to shut the F up if I am being a jerk. She is smarter than me, and I know this, therefore, I always confide and consult with her on certain things. I cook, clean, do dishes and laundry, iron my own shirts and dance the Samba, so I don't need a woman to mother me or serve me. I have the occasion to light some candles and cook a romantic meal for us.

H

• Shaft
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I can't address all of your individual comments right now, I want to cook lunch for Andy and my grown son, Jesse. Lazy, aggressive white woman that I am.

I appreciate all of your intelligent and sincere comments. I am hoping to show here that basically women are people regardless of their race and culture and that men tend to base their preferences on the individual woman not her color, race or culture.

Married to a mixed or multi-national American woman: Hawaiian, Chinese, Welch.

Very happily married. Hunyadi

Hun, your wife sounds like she blows the Asian stereotype from the water. Good for her and for you!

Heather

• gitasatsangha
  • No

• Yes and Yes

• Some things suck that shouldn't. Some things don't suck that should.

• Well I've always been into black chicks and hot asian broads. I make no apologies. Life is a one way trip to the smorgasboard. Pile the plate high and stuff rolls in your pockets. So..

• Not applicable

• No.

• You assume a woman can't be all of those things.

• Not applicable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit