Hockey!!!

by Aztec 37 Replies latest social physical

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    Heathen, the only Star I can name is Modano. This is partly because Arrowstar is a bad influence on me and partly because I framed a Modano jersey and he's kinda hot. While both Hull and Hatcher play for the Wings

I see that Heathen has advised you of the powerful and skilled players on the Dallas Stars. Is Hatcher back from his injury yet? And doesn't Brett still have a house here in DALLAS??? hmmmmmmmmm

Anyway, I stand by my Stars but I respect and know the Wings as well as I know the Stars. I can thank a Wings fan years ago for my hockey education. I've seen the light...!!

GO STARS!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

You guys are so cute! Gonchar went to Boston...thank god! They have noo real chance anyway. Another misplaced Sergei. *weeps*

I predict that Collorado and Detroit will make it to the Western finals. I think Toronto and Ottawa will do the same in the Eiast.

I love the Staars and Canucks but they aren't ready yet. I wish them both much success in the future.

I predict Detroit will take it all despite their injuries yesterday.

I applogize for any misspellings as I am hella sick. I promise not to puke on the computer. Yuck!

Have a good day all you hockey fans! Much love,

~Aztec

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Bahhh, Stars and Canucks! -Words from a bitter Wild fan.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

P.S., If your state doesn't naturally have ice (And no, Anne Richards doesn't count.) you should not have hockey. Simple as that.

• rocketman
    rocketman

My darkhorse pick is Montreal.

After the Cup is raised, the NHL needs to close its doors and restructure. They need a makeover more than Phyllis Diller needs a makeover.

They should come back with 24 teams, a 72 game schedule, no red line, and some real penalties/suspensions to eliminate or at least curtail fighting.

• JH
    JH

Sorry Aztek, but the Colorado Avalanche will win the cup.

....and there's nothing you can do about it....

• Aztec
    Aztec
    If your state doesn't naturally have ice (And no, Anne Richards doesn't count.) you should not have hockey. Simple as that.

CRR, I couldn't agree more! If the Jamaicans can't have a bobsled team why should Florida have two hockey teams?

Rocket, what they need to get rid of is the instigator penalty. It's just stupid. If you don't let the players get their anger out of the way immediatly it only festers into resentment and incidents like the one involving Bertuzzi are inevitable. Oh and, don't you dare start rooting for the Habs!

~Aztec

• rocketman
    rocketman

They also need to get rid of tie games. The AHL is going to run an trial shootoff at the end of their games next year, and the NHL will monitor that to see how it works. Right now, looking at NHL standings is hard on the eyes and brain with all those ties and then OT losses. They should just have wins and losses and toss the ties.

I will be rooting for the Habs, but mainly to see if they can fulfill my pick as a surprise contender. It may be shades of 1986 when a certain goalie named Patrick Roy helped lead the Habs to a Cup win from out of seemingly nowhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit