Hockey!!!

by Aztec 37 Replies latest social physical

• Aztec
    Aztec

Start a baseball thread you dork. Heeeheeeheeee!

~Aztec

• heathen
    heathen

Aztec --- That doesn't surpise me , the stars are never favored to win the cup but we managed to nab one . The question is can we do it without brett hull and darian hatcher and ed belfour. They seem to be finding ways to win so look out red wings we may have to disapoint you . bwahahahahahahahah

• Aztec
    Aztec

Heathen, the only Star I can name is Modano. This is partly because Arrowstar is a bad influence on me and partly because I framed a Modano jersey and he's kinda hot. While both Hull and Hatcher play for the Wings Belfour plays for the Leafs. I'm in hockey heaven cause Detroit just got Lang. *Happy hockey dancing in Toronto* Red Wings are a shoe-in!

~Aztec

• heathen
    heathen

You're kidding me , You never heard of jason arnott ,bill guerin , pierre tuergeon , jerre leghtenin 4 time selkie winner , sergei zubov one of the all time defensive point men , well then we are just going to have to school you in some hockey.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Oh yeah, those guys...

Heathen, the Stars are in no place to make it to the finals. They might make it to the second round but, beyond that, very doubtful. However, I wouldn't mind some hockey schooling from you. Tell me more...

~Aztec

• Agent Smith
    Agent Smith

Dallas is my team, and I love the Wings..

But I think Colorado take it this year. I hate Colorado. But they have a damn good team. They got off to a slow start...But they are really

kicking butt now.

Lets not forget about the Defending Champs..."Devils" They have a great Goalie!

• Badger
    Badger

You know where I stand...

Oh when the Blooz...go marching in....Oh when the Blooz go marching in...

• heathen
    heathen

OK , I think we can start with this sentence------ the Stars are in no place to make it to the finals. Exactly what place do you have to be in to win the cup? It is my belief that any team that makes the playoffs has a chance at winning the cup . Dallas is in a position to win the division , there are 17 season games left and only at the end of that can we determine who wins anything . hope that helps.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Agent Smith, you should move up to Hockeytown. We don't much like the Av's here and, personally, I'm sick of everyone talking about Brodeur. He's not that good.

Badger, the Blooz will be lucky to make the playoffs. I think the Flames have a better shot...LOL!

Heathen, okay, point taken. I still think the Wings have the best shot. I like the Stars but, I don't think they are going to win it all. But then, I live closer to the hockey hall of fame than you do and we'll see what happens...

~Aztec

• shotgun
    shotgun

Damn your smugness with your high priced team of older men

I live closer to the hockey hall of fame than you do and we'll see what happens...

You just wait till I can think of a comeback

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit