avishai

Why, who died?

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

avishai: Goood One!!!!!!

• talesin
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I figured I'd share this with you all. It's an entry I wrote in my journal about my last Memorial experience. This was shortly after my Grandmother's funeral, and I was already leading a double life - I had a worldly girlfriend named Roxanne. Marek is the guy that studied with me at the time. I was a very unhappy person at this point in my life.

Apr 2, 1996

Came back from the ****in' Memorial. Marek, the asshole waved to me. I was actually in kind of a shitty mood. I didn't wave back. [Brother B] said some shit that I couldn't understand. He insulted me by telling me I should work out more. That's my ****in decision. When it was over and me and dad were in the car, he gave me the rap about being more happy at the Kingdom Hall. How the **** can I be happy if noone says hi to me and then all of a sudden, for a showoff a couple of people say hi to me. Get real. My dad's threatening me to take the car away. It doesn't even seem like I have a ****in car. He's got it all the time. I've survived 18 ****in years without it. He tells me Marek is a nice kid. **** THAT! He's a selfish little shithead. He thinks of himself all the time. Where's my ****in amp? Where's my fuckin U2 CD and tape? I sure as hell am not throwing out my ****in CDs cause he said so. Another suicide thought. There's only 2 things that keep me going. 1) Roxanne 2) This won't last forever. My dad says that I got along with everyone at the funeral and at the KH I stand there with my lip on the floor. At the funeral, I didn't talk too much to people. I stood there a good ****in 15 minutes, all by myself. It was just the same. At Auntie Penny's I sure as hell didn't talk much to anyone. Anyway, I'm sick of this whole subject. **** IT at 8:06 pm.

• MorpheuzX
    MorpheuzX

I haven't been to the memorial since 1996 and have no intention of ever again being amongst that den of vipers.

• gumby
    gumby

I always thought it was pointless for the great Crowd to even be there......it's not about them according to the dubs. Why sit and watch one or two.....or none, partake? What's the point of being there?

Gumby

• spiritwalker
    spiritwalker

Why not drink the wine and yell, "happy hour." Really though, no interest and even all these years later. I could still recite that talk "word for word", no thanks.

• fader
    fader

skipped 2002, went last year. Never going again. Done, done, done.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

ummm, how should I put this?

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit