Stunning Snapshots Cornwall In The Snow - Rare Event

by Celtic 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

They're cows for sure and not related to the beast of bodmin moor.

Actually, as I was taking the photograph I had this premonition, as you do. That.

That this one on the right facing me was in fact me in the afterlife. And the cow beside me, was all the beautiful ladies in here, it was like I saw all of you in that cow stood beside 'me', please do take that as an inverted compliment. You know what sagitaurian's are like, always trying to say something nice, good, but it all comes out the wrong way. Case in point. I think the cow on the left facing us looks a right scrummily scrumptious cow anyway. If some of you even came close to being as beautiful as this cow, I might consider, hmmmmmmmm, no, lets leave it there before I get myself in more trouble. Tonight before I go bed, I think I'm going to read from the Living Bible Ecclesiastes again. Hmmmmm.

Hmmmmm indeed.

Celtic

• talesin
  • bisous
    bisous

they look stately and wise, as I said before .... comely!

• Tiamat
    Tiamat

Beautiful pictures Celtic. I must say that since i moved back down to Devon, i'm much more inclined to let someone else drive nowadays. Especially this last week, when i've been able to sit back and gaze at the wonderful scenery as we drive around the South West during work hours. It's lovely.

Mike

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Celtic, thanks so much for posting the pictures. You live in a beautiful country!

/<

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit