Stunning Snapshots Cornwall In The Snow - Rare Event

by Celtic 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

These pictures might take a while to upload the whole bundle to here, there be quite a few of them. So I'll do as many as possible on the first posting box, then the rest will appear in multiples underneath. Therefore, if you wish to see all of them, you might need to come back to view them more than once or twice, if you get my drift. As per usual, click upon any image to make bigger.

Hope you all enjoy them.

All the best and kindest regards.

Mark

• Celtic
  • mouthy
    mouthy

WONDERFUL THANKS HOMESICK !!!

• talesin
    talesin

daffodils (?) poking through snow

horses

tks, celtic

Edit to add: trees (2pics), cattle (literally I have to say what magnificent beasts), snowfolk :)

• Celtic
    Celtic

All of these pictures were taken on 28th February 2004, both above and below. First as you can see I went down to the river very close to where I was born. The water as you can see was exceptionally clear, the second view is towards the beach at Trebah where I was actually born. From there I work westwards going towards Zennor which is the hamlet surrounded by ancient stone walls and terrific craggy and rugged moorland scenery. Then towards Penzance and back up the coast road towards Ashton. Somehow I then get it into my head that it would be a good idea to drive up to Bodmin Moor, one of my favourite areas of Cornwall, the very last two pictures depict the Fowey River, near Lostwithiel.

Enjoy!!

Kindest regards.

Celtic Mark

• Celtic
  • codeblue
    codeblue

Nice pics!!!

Wish I could share some of mine, but I can't on this website as I am fading...

Codeblue

• LukeN
    LukeN

nice. the snow just started to melt here

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Celtic or Mouthy, what are those animals?? Some kind of cow-bear?

• nilfun
    nilfun

Those shaggy beasts are simply adorable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit