My DA, Front page of daily paper, OCR of article

by garybuss 32 Replies latest jw friends

• little witch
    little witch

One of the best expose's I have ever read Gary.

Your story is so tragic, that I am at a loss for words. I am so very sorry that Delores passed away without the opportunity to decide for herself.

I applaud you for your openess. That is exceptionally caring for you to do. I mean, you gave away all your privacy, unlike the cowards of the tower who dictate life choices without a bi-line.

I am proud of you for turning something so tragic into something good for others Gary, you are truly a good man.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dear Gary......

How terribly SAD to read this!! I, too, had NO idea about your wife, or knew of how your family has suffered at the direct hands of the WTS.

I am SO glad that you had the chance to do all that you have done to educate the folks in your area of just what the WTS is REALLY about.

*** Campbell said the Bible talks about not mixing with fornicators "We don't hate people. We hate what they do. When they do something morally that disagrees with the Bible, then such persons who are totally unrepentive are disfellowshipped," he said.***

HOW did the subject of unnecessary deaths and foolish WTS policies about blood transfusions---suddenly turn into the JWs "not mixing with FORNICATORS"???? etc....GRRRRR!

The only thing about this arrogant behavior---is that Campbell's statements sounded just like the stupidity that they ARE---and made himself look like a horse's a$$ and came off smelling like the turd he was!

[[[[[Gary]]]]

Annie

• waiting
    waiting
    "At that time they forbade transplants. They called it cannibalism." he said. "She died in 1971 and in 1980 they changed their rule and members since then can get transplants."

I came in the WT organization about '71. In approx. '75, I was talking with a couple who were in NY a couple of years prior to that. His younger sister in Ind. had caught fire & the doctors wanted to do tissue transplants. Of course, the parents called the son in Bethel to get the most "up to date Current Light" on the organ transplant situation. Even though it wasn't released information to the general R&F, they were told secretly to go ahead with the transplants....which they did.

Being a young adult convert, I was confused, but tossed it aside........right along with my other reasoning powers.

I'm so sorry that your beloved family got caught in the middle of the WT lies & deceptions. Barb Anderson made the observation once that those high up in Brooklyn think the jw locals are quite simple. What an insult to us. We weren't simple........

we were quite simply brainwashed/programed/swindled.

Thanks for bringing that article here - it's a great one.....and the WT is pathetic, as usual, with their responses.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit