You Aussies, Is this true?

by rekless 18 Replies latest jw friends

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I never voted or did jury duty as a dub. When I proved I was a minister of religion I was exempted from jury duty and every election time I just sent the form back to the electoral office explaining that I had voted for Jesus quoting scriptures etc, etc and nothing ever happened. Very boring hey!

But I am voting this year.....................and boy am I glad to have my say! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Bliss

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Hmmm, Bliss, now who will get your vote??? Now how about you standing? We need someone new, don't ya reckon?

Cheers to Mr Bliss.

Ozzie

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Oh Ozzie...............thanks for the vote of confidence, but you know how reserved and shy I am!! LOL

Love to Mrs Ozzie.

PS: Must catch up again soon. Have quite a few experiences to share.

Cheers, Bliss

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

So have we, Bliss, so have we!!

How's this year's vintage red going?

Mrs Ozzie says Hi!

• shamus
    shamus

I heard that in Australia that Dingoe's can drag your babies off into the woods. You need to be very very careful of the dingoe's.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

We also have Crocodile Dundee, Shamus, so be careful!

• Purple
    Purple

No mate the dingo's drag ya bub off into the bush, we dont have trees here mate let alone woods! Sheesh get the facts right then ridicule! Hhehehe seriously that hardly ever happens although there was another case a year or so ago and it was proved true. My ambition is to one day stand for primeminister. I mean I couldnt do any worse than the current drongo or mr flip flop as we like to call him!

• smack
    smack

Our Prime Minature is known as "Bonzai"

He is a little Bush

Steve

• shamus
    shamus

I heard that leprecauns live in Australia too.

Also, spiders eat people and live in they're nasal passages until they kill you.

"Oy! We gotta stop for some petty!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit