Welcome TonyT!

by Valis 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Welcome TonyT! Always nice to see new memebers showing up!

Sincerely,

Dsitrict Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy TonyT!

• Puternut
    Puternut

Welcome TonyT

Hope you like your stay here

Puternut

• dustyb
    dustyb

bacon! hihi

• bisous
    bisous

Welcome a board, TonyT!!!

Sun 2

• Sassy
    Sassy

Welcome TonyT!!! Does dusty know something we don't about you? He said bacon

• shotgun
    shotgun

Welcome to the Forum TonyT

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Welcome Tony

Devon

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

'Show 'em you're a tiger, show 'em what you can do! The taste of Tony's Frosted Flakes, brings out the Tiger in you!"

Hiya Tony Jump right in, most of us on this board dont bite. Watch out for Valis though, he's a pincher

• TonyT
    TonyT

Well thank you for the warm welcome. I've been such a long time lurker that I feel like I know many of you. In fact it seems like many of the regular posters from when I first started visiting this board have moved on. This is a great place to get support and share upbuilding experiences information and have lively discussions, although I may be setting a record for fewest posts per day.

I am a pacific northwestener who has been out for quite some time. I left the borg not from a disagreement over the doctrinal issues but rather from a gradual drifting away as I entered adulthood. At first, like many dubs that leave in this manner, I still believed in the troof but after a friend loaned me a copy of CoC I realized that my spiritual weakness was leading me in the right direction, out of a mind controlling publishing company. Like many of you, I still have family in the borg although they are minimizing contact with me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit