Then is Finished - The Mockery of God

by Farkel 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This is the Farkel I know, I know, this is the Farkel I know.

Thank you brother for undertaking a composition about the WTBTS, with the same passion you direct to your music.

• heathen
    heathen

I do find the numbers for the catholic church to be a little on the low side but hey the media loves the catholic church , what can you exspect ? I still think the catholic church is the real whore of babylon and the pope the anti christ .

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Heathen,

The media's preferences had nothing to do with this. This report was released by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. They were the ones who produced this massive study, albeit commissioned by the U.S. Catholic bishops, detailing the scope of the sex-abuse crisis in the Catholic Church for the past 50 years. Interestingly, other research shows that pedophilia is not a 'Catholic problem' but a hidden U.S. epidemic. While not stopping to hold priests accountable, society needs to take a closer look at others also, including Protestant ministers, schoolteachers, bus drivers, scout leaders and people's own homes.

Oh, and if the Pope is the anti-Christ, which one was he? There have been hundreds of Popes and this ancient Pope today John Paul is nearing death's door. When he dies, what will that do for your theory?

• heathen
    heathen

kenneson--- I guess you are only using the figures dealing with US molestations and possibly the the catholic church and the media did the same , I don't recall them mentioning it as a world wide epidemic . Any way , once the pope is dead the catholic church will elect another anti christ to lead the blind . The apostle John said there are many anti christs not just one .

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Very well done Farkel!

You must have innards of steel to be able to stomach a read of WTS literature that in-depth.

The WTS would like to have all of the power of God & Christ [and actually do wield such power with the R&F], but without any of the accountability that goes along with such awesome power

The WTS is the bastard son that arrives to a large family run business after the father dies to now take control of the business without knowing or doing one damn thing about the business. And the bastard son wants none of the blame when he runs the whole business straight into the ground ruining thousands of lives.

The scariest predicament the WTS finds themselves in, IMHO, is not just the awesome amount of control they have over millions of lives, but the damning responsibility they will have to answer for to an actual Creator for the incredible misuse of their influence.

The jury is still out on what exactly 'God' is, but one thing I do know is this:

If 'He' wants to send me to Hell for sinning, then the amount of fire that I will get for my mistakes will only be a small campfire to roast my marshmallows on compared to the amount of fire the men at the WTS will get who perpetuate the unflinching machinery that grinds forward without a care.

Making themselves out as a savior of men is no small weight to carry, and I can only imagine that it carries a mighty penalty for misuse as well.

As an aside note, I always found it of interest that this book's title, "Then is Finished The Mystery of God" so closely resembled the title of the 'milestone' book of 1917, "The Finished Mystery".

It seems oddly like a well thought out act on the part of the WTS to assimilate the "The Finished Mystery" book and it's contents so that JW's would pay little attention to what is actually said in that pile of rubbish.

Does the WTS really feel that "The Finished Mystery" was in fact, a ?milestone?? Don?t forget that this book was published during the period when Jesus supposedly inspected mankind?s religions and found the International Bible Students worthy enough to be selected as the FDS. So the book must contain spiritual food that is of a high enough caliber that moved Jesus to select the IBS as his ?goto? religion of choice.

I wonder why JW?s don?t study and revere this book today?

No, instead the information found within this book landed the GB in a Federal Penitentiary and the book is now assimilated in name by Fred Franz?s book, "Then is Finished The Mystery of God".

Slippery little devils, aren?t they? alt

• Farkel
    Farkel

Winston Smith,

: Does the WTS really feel that "The Finished Mystery" was in fact, a ?milestone??

No, it is a "millstone" around their necks, but since they know dubs are too lazy to actually read it, they can say anything they want about it to make it look good.

"He who controls the past, controls the present. He who controls the present, controls the future."

"Eurasia has ALWAYS been at war with Oceana," Winston. You of ALL people should know that!

Farkel

• BereanThinker7
    BereanThinker7

commenting for future reference

• sir82
    sir82

Good ol' Farkel.

The board is a lesser place since his absence.

• blondie
    blondie

I agree, sir82. He was a good pianist and would occasionally post his renditions here (not "Kingdom" songs)

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Ya but that may not be what they believe tomorrow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit