Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Closing & Sale in Boonville, MO

by Brokeback Watchtower 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Boonville Missouri, pop 8319, not to be confused with JF Rutherford's home town, Boozeville.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I find videos with too much wind noise annoying.The video has a lot of information but with the wind noise it's too difficult to follow.Next time he needs a microphone cover!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Good find brokeback. Another KH being sold to WT.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It ougta get real interesting as the Kingdom Hall sell off get in full swing to pay off debts that are beginning to come due.

These guys on the Governing Body sure are dim witted idiots when it comes to taking care of Jehovah's money they are cutting off more and more from their base of support by selling these indoctrination gathering sites making it harder and more less likely that these will travel the extra distance to get their spiritual grub and eventually loose all desire for it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I know I'd be plenty pissed-off if I had to uproot myself and family and move them miles away from our comfort zone to a different KH.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    The injustice is that the local JWs raised the money to build this hall and paid it off with their own donations. But now they are forced to give it up and they don't have a say.
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Great expose. No sensationalism.

But kindly learn to hold the f*cking camera still in the future.

Doc

• Yogapants
    Yogapants
    2 brand new KH with in 20mins. Not really end of the world especially in the boondocks
  • LV101
    LV101
    Awesome. Too bad they don't have to sell them all off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit