A nice bit of skirt on WOL

by expatbrit 26 Replies latest jw friends

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Expatbrit,

I do appreciate your nice research!

Another one in the file, ready for use at the first occasion.

Agape, J.C.MacHislopp

• Francois
    Francois

He beat her up? Well, as long as he didn't beat himself off; that's the important thing.

ft

My $0.02

• simplesally
    simplesally

btt ---

was doing a bit of reading. Big Ray is supposed to be getting married again. This time in Australia to a poster named Beck. Seems he's been freeloading down there for a while. Don't know what happened to Lil' Barb.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Y'know, I saw a huge black guy at the shops the other week who reminded me of Big Ray. I doubt it would have been him though.

SimpleSally, do you know where in Australia Ray is supposed to be? I know for certain he isn't marrying Beck_Melbourne - she has better taste than that.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

LOL @ Prisca! Actually, the name is Bek. And Ray and Li'l Barb separated close to three years ago. I have no clue when it turned into a divorce with "scriptural grounds."

Ray is actually a pretty good guy, and has some serious internal resistance to the borg mind control. I wouldn't be surprised to see him here one of these days.

• Sassy
    Sassy

actually he wasn't freeloading and he is a good guy. I've had many a conversation with him about reservations as well.

• simplesally
    simplesally

You know, I hated to say the word "freeloading" but an American just can't work down under. But I do remember Ray and I did like him. I think eventually, he'd be out........but with Bek, that just makes his stay in JWland a bit longer. Euph---- I think Lil'Barb is probably the one to set them free, but that is hazarding a guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit