A nice bit of skirt on WOL

by expatbrit 26 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I certainly hope all the independent thinking Jezebels pay good attention to this one: http://www.witnessesonline.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/witnessesonline/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=18&t=000030

Suggestion to Simon: before allowing the women to login on the new site, they should submit a pictures showing that their skirts are of approved length, i.e. 9 inches above the knee.

Expatbrit

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    they should submit a pictures showing that their skirts are of approved length, i.e. 9 inches above the knee.

Yeah, teach those silly prudes WOL where 'Paradise Found' is.

• mommy
    mommy

Expatbrit,
    Thanks It is funny they are even confused on the rules and regulations. No wonder the org does not want anyone of the R&F to give interviews. But that brings us back to the "united" brotherhood
    wendy

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hey All:

Did ya check out that guy's sig? It reads: "Paradise is a given. Which end of the shovel will you be on?" Geeeeeezzzzz!

ONE....

Bigboi

"it ain't what ya do. it's how you do it" quote from the song "True Honeybunz" by Bahamadia

• logical
    logical

Thats the first time ive heard WT and Asleep referred to as "fashion magazines"

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

that thread is so ridiculous. don't these dubs ever think about anything of real substance? i've always been one to buck their silly rules about clothing. so now when i visit my 'rents hall (like once a year) i like to wear a real short skirt to give everyone something to talk about hehe, i'm sure the elders LOVE it when i visit.

harmony

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

another thing...logi, i've never heard of the watchtower and awake called fashion magazines. that's the funniest thing i've heard in a long time! LOLOLOL

• philo
    philo

I loved this bit of age discrimination.

quote:
    ------------------------------------

"mature sisters will wear it longer"

------------------------------------

So how long should a skirt be on a sister? If she's pretty, you can cut that time by half.

philo

• esther
    esther
    Our CO says that we should look at our "fashion magazines" the Awake and Watchtower for guidance

Yes, but is it the French or Italian magazines? LOL

esther

• OrangeBlossom
    OrangeBlossom

That is just sad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit