JWs called on me this am......me FROZEN

by ScoobySnax 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Nilfun....you know you're a Good 'un.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Nilfun....you know you're a Good 'un

More than that, she's brilliantly talented and would easily win any JWD Idol contest. You ought to get her to show you some of her art work. I'm hoping when she gets discovered and becomes rich and famous, she'll let me visit her mansion and swim in her cement pond.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Remember when she gets rich and famous BT, I said the nice complimentary things first in this thread. Before you.......Any sort of luck I'll be in that pool before you.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Maybe, but I'll bring the ouzo.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

.....Are these trunks too "shear".....I'd hate to make anyone feel..."inadequate". Oh hi BT........pour me one whilst you're there!!.....

Mmmmmmm......Ouzo......

• nilfun
    nilfun

Scooby, PM me if you'd like to see some of my online scribblings. I'll send you the link.

Big Tex, you're one funny guy, lemme tell ya. LoL. If anyone would win a JWD contest, that person would be you.

Take care.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I'd hate to make anyone feel..."inadequate

Remember my user name.

you're one funny guy

And you're a sweetie. I'll always be in your corner.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Thanks Nilfun.... I'll pm you.would love to see your stuff.

BT.... nothing. Just BT. BT B...........T.

can I have another ouzo please.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Nothing really to say now...time for bed. And oh it is my 1500 post......wonder if I'll make 1550...lol ;-)

• wednesday
    wednesday

I would have done the same thing at one time. They caught u off gaurd and u just went into "auto" mode. Just explain tho them when they come back what happened, and tell them u are inactive . U can then probably expect an elders vist.I havent' seen JWS out in service in my area in a long time. . Once someone left mags under the door matt, i hate that, it is so tacky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit