Where's the best place to live?

by Steve Lowry 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Seattle. Shhh but its a really beautiful place and we just want people to think it rains all the time.

How true. It rains a lot but not all the time as most people hear. It is a beautiful place to live, but if my family were not all here in this area, and I could choose where I would live, I would live in a sub-tropical place, like Hawaii. Love it love it.

Key West is gorgeous (Shelia mentioned it) and I love it there. I would like to spend a little more time there.................been there twice for 2-3 days.

Sheila also mentioned Green Bay Wisconsin. I have a cousin who lives there. He hates it, but his wife and her whole family are from there, so he must live there. He says the summers are way too hot and humid, and the winters are endless, freezing cold and too much snow.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The best place to live is where you find your heart's desire.

What is your heart's desire?

• Mulan
    Mulan
    What is your heart's desire?

To be where my family is.

• talesin
    talesin
    Hey, what's the difference between american beer and making love in a canoe? They're both f**king close to water.

lol shamus

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    He says the summers are way too hot and humid, and the winters are endless, freezing cold and too much snow.

Compared to Missouri they HAVE NO humidity. I love their weather in Summer and Fall. Not sure I could do the winters

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    I think that Green Bay Wisconsin .............

Yep!!! And I used to think it was humid here in the summer. And it can be however, it's not as bad as the humidity in other parts of the country.

Sheila- get out that chalk and write down another reason !!!

I also like the fact that we are on the water. Summer is great here and very beautiful.

Yes, winter can be long but the changing of the seasons is awesome. One of my best friends and I went on a road trip this fall to see the changing colors and it was breathtaking.

• Special K
    Special K

I think I'll just stay in Canada for now... I'm happy here even though our loonie sucks a bit.

Simon..

Thanks for the post about Canada. Interesting read.

Canada is # 1 place to live in but .. not for women

The best place for women to live was..Norway, then Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and then CANADA.

sincerely

Special K

• Special K
    Special K

Hey Sunshine Too.

You said "They have a weird law about child abuse cases" pertaining to Canada.

I guess I'll send you a pm and ask you about that? .. I'm curious?

sincerely

Special K

• Sargon
    Sargon

Rivendell!

• talesin
    talesin

special k

The best place for women to live was..Norway, then Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and then CANADA.

(although we have it pretty good here .........................)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit