Valis

by SheilaM 57 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SheilaM
    SheilaM
    I also tried to get him to put you on the phone while you were showering but he wouldn't for some reason..

I'm not sure what power you have over my Thunder be it the lap sitting or the *pinches* but your the only man that Thunder would even LET know I was naked showering SIGH

I shoulda said naked.......showering

• Valis
    Valis

bwahahahahahahah.... And he's a better man for it...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena
    I was naked showering

You sometimes shower in your clothing???? And I thought I was kinky.....

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    And if you tell him your fridge is kaput and you don't have the money to buy a new one, he will know the beer is hot and won't show up.

LOL Bug !! Just hope you never run out of "real" beer

XW of the "keeper of the beer fridge" class

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Xena: I forgot the ..... I didn't want Valis to think I was just walking around naked.

• ambush23
    ambush23

The great valis cannot spread his attentions that thin, so i offer u the next best thing, the non dreadlocked version1.1 thelittle brother. valis trained and educated, me

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    The great valis cannot spread his attentions that thin, so i offer u the next best thing, the non dreadlocked version1.1 thelittle brother. valis trained and educated, me

okay, but to pass the test here- how MUCH beer do you drink? We have to know if we can afford you ya know K, ladies..... while Valis is out being The Rock Star, we can corrupt his little brother !!!

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmmm a younger...non dreadlocked version... ..without some of the more *cough* glaring bad habits??? I sense potential here...

• ambush23
    ambush23

i consume about half of valis' daily beer intake

• ambush23
    ambush23

and where do u think i got all my bad habits from? {cough,cough}

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit