Valis

by SheilaM 57 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Valis,,,,,,,,,,call me , so I can hang up on you.................

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Be careful Dede- if he calls ya he'll probably ask you if your refrigerator is running

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Be careful Dede- if he calls ya he'll probably ask you if your refrigerator is running

And if you tell him your fridge is kaput and you don't have the money to buy a new one, he will know the beer is hot and won't show up.

• simplesally
    simplesally

He'd probably call and ask me the definition of a word I never heard of................

• minimus
    minimus

Valis, don't call us-------names.

• Sassy
    Sassy

he can call us good things..

Like.. he can call the women beautiful.. gorgeous.. sexy.. alluring.. etc etc etc..

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh Lord,,,,,,,,,,,dont EVEN encourage him Sassy,,,,,,,,,,he may stalk you of sumpin'.......lol. But then again maybe you might like that kind of thing from the dreaded dreadlock , horns coming out of his head, trying to be an of light self.......hehe. Remember ladies....... wolves in clothing??( Love ya Val.....)

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Wow even this one got views and posts LOL ...

Yes we needed advice from our beloved District Overbeer .....

• Valis
    Valis

It was good to talk to Thunder...and I hope I helped. I also tried to get him to put you on the phone while you were showering but he wouldn't for some reason..*LOL* I'll have a look at the info T sends me, but here's something to look at and get an idea of the core courses one would take to get started...They are going to be about the same anywhere..

Sample Plan

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

He never calls me...doesn't call..doesn't write...

I'm so neglected

QUICK send me PM's so I feel better

Xena of the attention whore class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit