Worst band names ever

by Nosferatu 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

This morning on the radio, they had a little contest to see who could nail the worst band name on a list made by some ideot. I tried to get through, but I was wrong anyway. The #1 worst band name was The Beatles? Others mentioned were "The Presidents of the United States of America" and "Limp Biscuit". I tried to call in because I thought I had nailed it with "The The".

So, how about listing what you think the worst band names you've ever heard!

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

The worst I think, strangely, came up in conversation at work this morning, Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich.

The official website for verification www.davedeedozybeakymickandtich.com

Their music was crap as well.

• talesin
    talesin

"Boney M"

wassup w/ that? too many drugs ( 70s)

Plus, they were really BAD disco. Blecch!

talesin

• franklin J
    franklin J

I never heard their music ( don't think I want to) but the names "Twisted Sister" and "Deaf Lepard" conjur up certain menal images.....

• nilfun
    nilfun

Alan Parson's Project

Yanni

David Hasselhoff

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Alien Ant Farm

Jimmy Eat World

Guano Apes

Any "Alternative" band for the masses that are out there.

• nilfun
    nilfun

You leave my Alien Ant Farm alone!

Don't NOBODY be talking about my Alien Ant Farm!

*retreats to the corner, shivering*

• RubyTuesday
  • Tuesday
    Tuesday

I don't mind some name ideas but when they start misspelling stuff for instance

Def Leppard

Limp Bizkit

I'm not a fan of the name Butthole Surfers, there's a band called F**K, there's Nashville Pussy, Deicide, Cannabal Corpse, Marilyn Manson's band was called the Spooky Kids which sounds dumb, From Autumn To Ashes, X, Dead Kennedy's. All in all it's not in a name because band's with really cool names might still be horrible. I didn't even touch on the bad names of the '80's like Men Without Hats, Tears for Fears, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, grrrrr....glad I only vaguely remember the '80's.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Here we go! How about Smashing Pumpkins?!! Or Smash Mouth, The Turtles, Herman's Hermits or Canned Heat?!!!

LOL!

growedup

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit