w00t! HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!

by Valis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Happy Mardi Gras to you too! I LOVE Mardi Gras!! The best party ever!! LOL here is a pic from MG 2002:

Earned lots of beads...

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

PS Valis nice pic!

• Valis
  • simplesally
    simplesally

Too bad I am not in New Orleans now............. I need beads and I've had drinks!!

Lake Havasu in Arizona is famous for boob flashing........ Its kinda like Vegas........it all stays in Havasu.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Hope all in New Orleans had a great time .. we couldn't attend this year <sad> but have been there two other years.

However, we actually prefer the Fantasy Fest (Carnival) event in Key West every October. The weather is better and people tend to use regular restrooms instead of the pissing in the street.

Plus, flashing to get beads is not the norm .. instead, many women stop at one of the booths and get their boobs painted (and a few do the entire body). You DEFINITELY have to take a camera and plenty of film or memory cards ... it's a great week-long party. And the costumes are ..well.... you just have to see.

***** Rub a Dub

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

Valis - Great photo

Nark - I think I saw that burning of the straw man in a movie called Wicker Man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit