lies?? (feel free to express your opinions)

by blink sk8 25 Replies latest jw friends

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I want a slave.

And, this:

humans are said to only be using a small portion of our brain's total capacity
    is just an urban myth, enthusiastically forwarded by JWs and others who have a vested interest in certain otherwise-implausible ideas.
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Hey, I can't wait to be a gardener in Paradise Erf. I'll be picking fruit, vegetables and planting seed in my polyester clothes & sandals. I won't step in lion shit because I'm too perfect to do that. I know it's there. Even though my job is a gardener, I still have to pick up lion shit. Even the lion shit is perfect; nice shape, no smell, not runny, and I have nothing to fear touching it. Everyday I garden. Everyday I pick fruit that I seemed to have picked before. Deja Vu's are now part of everyday living. I feel as if I've done this a million times..... and there's more lion shit. I have a big bag of it now. I'm not sure why I'm saving it. I'd get mad about all the lions shitting in my garden, but I can't feel anger. Jehovah seems to have taken that feeling away. This is Jehovah's way, and I have no choice but to go along with it. I love Paradise Erf. I don't know why, but I do.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I remember one guy telling me that Paradise would be a world-wide Bethel.

I remember thinking, But I don't want to go to Bethel NOW let alone endure it for eternity.

I can see it now, huge cafeterias, television screens, monitors, everybody in your town congregating and waiting for the signal to start eating... YIKES!

CZAR

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

I was also told that God will turn off the sex drive. And my Mom said she heard from a brother that all families would own 5 acres of land so they can plant and grow their own food and take care of themselves. I was thinking....what if my 5 acres happen to be around the North Pole???

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

One "brother" even mentioned the idea of populating Jupiter. He said that Jupiter has more than enough room to fit in a large group of people.

Then I informed him about 2 things called gravity and frozen gasses.

For those of you not familliar with astronomy, we simply can't terraform Jupiter because terraforming Jupiter would mean that you're going to have to raise the temprature of the planet's surface to where humanity can survive, which means you will melt away the surface of Jupiter, which is made up of frozen gasses.

Also, living in small pods on Jupiter would mean that we're subjected to Jovian gravity, which is many times the force of earth's, which will in effect, crush us.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    what if my 5 acres happen to be around the North Pole???

Don't worry. God will restore the water canopy that surrounded the earth before the flood. You will be able to walk naked with your lion from pole to pole. After all, his original creation was perfect, so as the earth returns to perfection, the canopy will grow back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit