If Jesus died so Christians can be saved......

by DevonMcBride 38 Replies latest jw friends

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Than why aren't there "thank you's" going out to those responsible for his death? Obviously God pre-planned the crucifixion and resurrection. So those that killed him were following God's plan.

Devon

• Robdar
    Robdar

I agree. And here's another thing: Jesus died for the entire world not just Xtians. So, nobody isn't saved.

• dustyb
    dustyb

and mohammed lied, cheated, and stole for his people too =D

• Carmel
    Carmel

will the trash talk include Buddha, Chrisna, Zoroaster and Moses?

cavemanb

• logansrun
    logansrun

I honestly think that Christianity might be the most f*cked up of all the worlds major religions, and that includes the idiocy of Judaism. Paul used such insane logic to prop up Jesus' death as being a substitute for Adam and Eve that a fourth-grader should see through it. No kidding, I think the whole this is a dung-hill.

B.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

Fortunately, we all know you're just frustrated 'cause you can't get any, so we are disregarding your disregard.

• cypher50
    cypher50

I know that 99% are x-JW's and thusly from a very controlling Christian organization but isn't the anti-Christian rhetoric a little strong in this thread?

EDIT: Not saying that as an insult, I just think that calling a whole religion 'idiocy' is really being unfair. Then again, I guess I wouldn't object if someone said it about JWs so I should just quiet down...

• Carmel
    Carmel

cypher,

My thoughts exactly about Muhammed and the others! Until you've seen a religion from the believers' perpective and logic, you are hard pressed to condem it.

carmel

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

I have come to the conclusion that JWS are not christian

• Satanus
    Satanus

Carmel

will the trash talk include Buddha, Chrisna, Zoroaster and Moses?
    Until you've seen a religion from the believers' perpective and logic, you are hard pressed to condem it.

I was a jw, and following that, a christian for about two yrs. Do i have liscence to criticise? I haven't criticised Buddha, Chrisna, or Zoroaster. Since you don't push your religion hardly at all, i don't criticise it either. However, i do criticise what i know to be faulty.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit