Brownie Points...

by Sassy 15 Replies latest social relationships

• codeblue
    codeblue

Maverick: I say you deserve a few thousands points!!!

I agree with Sassy, the point system is a 2 way street. Doing kind things for the one we love and going the extra mile is what a good, healthy, loving relationship is all about.

Codeblue

• talesin
    talesin
    Want to do well with a women man.....be thoughtful! Be considerate! Be quiet! And when they finally stop talking respond by saying, "Tell me more!" And never roll your eyes at them when they do. And be quiet. Tell them nothing! They should be around you for 80 years and not know what the heck your about! Surprise them! Be unpredictable with your thoughtful acts!

edit ... lol

• Maverick
    Maverick

Talesin...Oh! you wound me!!!!! But your are right of course. I have a little saying, "What a complicated world women live in, constrained to placate and appease the fragile egos of men!"

It is tough being so wise I will admit, but having a sense of humor and not taking oneself too seriously is a must for any man! Maverick

• WhyNow2000
    WhyNow2000

Asking, "Where is this relationship going?" -80 Points Ps...if you have to ask, "does this dress make me look fat?" You already are fat.

• talesin
    talesin

maverick ... or woman. And I've always thought that 'turnabout is fair play'. WhyNow,

Ps...if you have to ask, "does this dress make me look fat?" You already are fat

lol too true, unfortunately t

• Maverick
    Maverick

I never answer loaded questions like that! The "f" word never comes off my lips. Maverick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit