Anyone interested in a SouthEast US apostafest?

by 2escaped lifers 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Summer is busy for me too. I had planned to attend 2 other southern apostafests last year and each time had work related difficulties come up at the last minute. I will do my best to get there though. I will be sure to let my sisters know so that they can attend.

• 1VTHokie
    1VTHokie

Hey everyone!

Count me in! I don't post much here even though I've kept up with the posts for almost three years. I had to put in my two cents worth this time. I'm excited!

BTY, I'm in Virginia.

Rita

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Tennessee wouldn't be too far for me to travel. Alabama or Louisiana would be a little tougher.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Sounds like fun to me. I'm in Macon, only a couple hours drive to Phenix City.

Mike.

• myself
    myself

Count me in, I am in the Middle Tennessee area.

• 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

Steph and I were just discussing how Chattanooga or Knoxville Tennessee would seem to be a fairly central location, giving that we have interest in it from Louisiana to the Carolinas. Is this too far north for anyone? What do you guys think?

And also, how soon would you folks want to do it?

As far as what day to have it, I would suggest Saturday afternoon or Evening. This would give everyone Friday evening and Saturday morning for travel to the event, and Sunday to travel home. What do you think?

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

Best regards,

Brandon

• apple829
    apple829

I'm in Chattanooga. I'd be glad to help plan if y'all wanna come here.

Sherryl

• 2escaped lifers
  • 2escaped lifers
    2escaped lifers

Good morming ALLLL Okay, as far as location goes, according to the ones who'll say where they're from, We guesstimate Tennessee'll be about centrally located. Is Chattanooga, or the surrounding areas, too far for anyone? Those still incognito locationally just say yes or no and we'll adjust. Also, how soon and would a big cookout sound like a plan? Input!!! Please. Thanks and Have A Great Day!!!!!

• 2escaped lifers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit