Quizno's Sub commercial: "We love the subs!"

by Freddy Krueger 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Special K
    Special K

I saw these spongie guys before ..

I didn't like them then.......and I still don't like them..

However, my kids think there very funny...

sincerely

special k

• bebu
    bebu

My kids think they are hysterical.

When I saw their commercial, all I could think was, "Got my forty, homey?"*

bebu

* his avatar! His pic on the photo link is good.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Omg Those rat things make me anything but hungry for a sandwitch. I wonder if that commercial is geared toward hippey lettuce smokers. Its funny and all, but not very good to use as a food commercial.

• Nikita
    Nikita

I thought they were rats-didn't make me want to run out and try a Quiznos sub, that's for sure!

• kat2u
    kat2u

I think that whoever came up with the idea to use those ugly annoying things in that comercial was a genius.

LOL Just look were talking about it. I by the way think its the most annoying commercial ive ever seen.

Effects me bout the same as fingernails on a chall board.

Kat

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I'll keep my baptismal monkeys! By the way they are biting pirahna fish in there with them! So there!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I hated the commercial when it first came on..now I think it's funny!..

Stange how we can change our minds and not know why..?

Golden Girl..aka..Snoozy..

• Hunyadi
    Hunyadi

Ha ha ha ha, I saw the commercial on tv for the first time tonight and thought it was stupid-halarious. It feels good to laugh.

H

• Scully
    Scully

Personally, I don't like Quizno's subs at all. If this commercial keeps people from wasting their money in those establishments, then it's all the better as far as I'm concerned.

Love, Scully

• joenobody
    joenobody

I like the taste of Quizno's subs, but I can't eat there. I kid you not, but every time I've gone (15 trips) I get a wicked case of the runs within an hour of my visit. That's enought to turn me off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit