Smiddy`s Wedding Anniversary Today

by smiddy3 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Glad you both had a great time.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

A belated Happy Anniverary to you both. Congratulations.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Another belated Happy Anniversary to the Smiddy's.

Congratulations to you both.

Hugs

• JRK
    JRK

Belated Happy Anniversary!

JK

• St George of England
    St George of England

Another belated Happy Anniversary.

Just hope you didn't get into conversation with any talking snakes while you were there!

George

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

One thing I forgot to mention was that while I took a stroll through the town I came across an elderly couple tucked away in a vacant shops doorway manning a JW cart .

Their was no way you could see them walking along the pavement in either direction until you was right in front of the shop doorway they were that much obscured .

I looked at them but no eye contact was made and I walked on then stopped a few feet further on ,will I or wont I ?,I thought then thought better of it, naaahhh we are here to enjoy ourselves not spoil it with religious confrontations so I kept moving on.

And would you believe their were six people from our home town 3-4 hours drive away that we came across in the 3 days we were there .

Their are a number of towns in this region of S.E.NSW that are popular holiday destinations for Victorians and New South Welshman and as the saying goes "Don`t think you can carry on an affair here without being sprung" you will always run into someone who knows you.

Not that that`s our problem of course I`m just saying .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit