Ralph Nader Running?

by patio34 43 Replies latest social current

• patio34
    patio34

Hi ThiChi!

Kerry may have voted for the war at the time (everyone did but Dennis Kucinich), but has since, upon review of better facts, changed his position. That's admirable imo.

It seems to me that Bush, as I said, is a very dangerous man who has possession of nuclear weapons and has announced that his policy is to have the right to invade any country whom he deems a threat and has refused to give an inch on Iraq. He could well end civilization as we know it. He has started the arms race again. And on and on.

Anyone who has different, less aggressive policies, even with his flaws, would be preferable to "bring em on" Bush.

Pat

• RubyTuesday
  • gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Patio

The ABB idea is dangerous because it requires voting but not on the issues. Once in Germany there were a lot of people who thought ANY kind of government would be better then the Wiemar republic. They were nearly right. Better to vote for whoever you find as a better candidate, IMHO. They all become an a$$holes once elected, anyway. :o)

Bush at best has four more years. If he's reelected, his pandering to the extreme right is going to split his party in two. Already he's had at least one major defection in his first term. In four years Bush has betrayed fiscal conservatives. They won't forget the insult, nor the damage and I doubt very much they will often want to be in the same boat as the idiotic Christian right hawks who applauded his every move.

• amac
    amac

Actually, if Bush is no longer President, who are we going to laugh at? What about all the funny news videos of the president making an ass of himself? Maybe I should vote for Bush afterall...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit