Who loves wine...and which kind?

by codeblue 49 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I like Riesling but my favorites are any of these. You can actually taste the grape in these wines and Drs. recomend a glass a day of muscadine wine for the heart. (At least my sister said her Dr. told her)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

NAPA VALLEY Cabernet Sauvignon (but also Australian) and for white I do like a nice Chardonnay -- and for something very DRY -- Champagne

• little witch
    little witch

Lets not forget all those lip smacking homemade varieties!

I make a pretty good blackberry in the summertime. Any other craftsmen out there?

• Beans
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

My absolute favorite wine is chardonnay..........and, at this particular moment, I've found that YellowTail, an Australian wine makes the best, most buttery smooth chardonnay I've had in a long time..........the little packy up the street is overwhelmed with requests for it, they have a hard time keeping it stocked.............for about $12/1.5 litre bottle, I'd say that's a pretty good deal!

Terri

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

LOL Billygoat,,,,,,,,,,yeah,,,,,,,the MD 20/20 is what most teenagers drink the first time they get plastered , not realizing how powerful that stuff is.

Believe me my Mad Dog days are over.....lol. I was in the liquore store not long ago and they have so many flavors of Mad Dog now.......some of it looks sickening.....Kiwi Mad Dog???

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

my favourite wines are

1. Beaujolais
    2. Spumonti La Scala we serverd this at our wedding and everyone loved it, I love to buy it in the big magnum
    3. Blackberry Merlot Little Witch my daughter makes her own at the wine store yum yum.
    4. Zinfendels
    5. Chardnoney
    6. Champagne not to dry, love it with cavier and cheese (brie double smooth and creamy)also with fruit platters with lots of grapes and cheeses

Orangefatcat Orange Fat Cat 15 New Year

• roybatty
    roybatty
    I love merlot's

A good merlot with a nice, thick, perfectly grilled steak...heaven on earth...mmmmm

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    A good merlot with a nice, thick, perfectly grilled steak...heaven on earth...mmmmm

Oh...oh....aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

• reboot
    reboot

I red wine; i've been drinking a merlot tonight-J.P.Chenet.my favourite-with a huge dish of prawns and mayo and rice crackers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit