Twisted Life

by Mysterygirl 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Your story without a doubt tops anything that I have ever read here.

Elders playing doctor...

I'm glad that you are now moving on with your life.

Welcome

• codeblue
    codeblue

MysteryGirl:

I would have to agree with Winston, that your story tops any story I have read here.

I live in the USA...someone mentioned going to the press with the story. What if you contacted Dateline? Have you seen Dateline where you live? It is huge here in the USA for telling info for public awareness...

Your story is so horrendous...of course, you may not feel able to tell all the world about it...but trust me...Dateline is where I saw the child pedophile problem in the JW's...which started my doubts (I was raised a JW). Your story would add more fuel to the fire, because your abuse which happened from your elders consulting with your parents have given you a life story beyong comprehension, which in fact, brought you TERRIFYING abuse in your life that you are still dealing with.

I hope the best for you...please know I truly care about you. I hope your counseling is working for you...you have something very valuable to share with others...Maybe your story could help others, your experience could aid someone else that has walked in your shoes. (A book about your life could be the way to go)

Codeblue

• a wee scots lass
    a wee scots lass

You have been through such a horrific experience but are on the mend! What a truly amazing person you are. I hope you find as much comport and healing as I have in this forum, it is a great place to be. Be assured you are among friends who truly care about you and your future.

If only the Watchtower, Bible & Tract Society, could be sued for spiritual-malpractice as doctors can be for medical, you'd be set for life. If only.

I agree ? but all churches and organisations must have public liability insurance; in fact they must display their certificate in a public place. I am sure that there must be a way to bring these elders to justice either by bringing a lawsuit for abuse or for giving false information. It would be worthwhile finding out where in law stands where you live on this subject.

My thoughts are with you.

• Icansaylucky
    Icansaylucky

Mystery Girl, I am so sorry that these morons had control of your life. It's times like this that I hope there is Karma so these elders can get theirs. It was also atrocious what they did to the poor unsuspecting girl that you married, she deserved to know the potential problems. I know it will take determination on your part to heal from so many years of being who you weren't suppose to be. Please keep trying, I hope to read more of your post and watch you blossom as you take control of your own destiny. I agree with some of the others that you should contact Dateline or some other type programs. You mentioned that you didn't learn to write etc. did your parents not send you to school? No one has the right to ruin someones life so badly.

• Mysterygirl
    Mysterygirl

I was sent to schoool but did not do very well as I was always being pick on and have major depresion most of my childhood I did not have the stamina to learn most of the basics.

Thank you all for your kind words and support it is just so nice to belive that there is some realy nice people in the world It is just so nice.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Mysterygirl,

Welcome to JWD. I am so sad that you had to go through so many blunders by your parents and the Watchtower cronies. Everyone's story is different, but your's was especially painful to read, because you were so alone in this at that time. We're all interconnected here by our past and in getting out you got something the fools inside still do not have, their freedom.

• SYN
    SYN

Hi,

Reading your story was absolutely horrific - you really ran the whole gamut, from Elders who think they can play god, to gender reassignment, to a brilliant expose of exactly what the roles of the different genders are in the Society. (And the bigotry involved!)

It takes a lot of guts to tell people about stuff like this, but I think that with your testimony, you could really take this a lot further. In fact, someone like you is exactly what the Watchtower doesn't need right now...someone with a horrific tale to tell...remember, the job of the Watchtower is to SILENCE everyone like you.

Don't let that happen.

Hoping things go better for you in future (it's YOUR future now),

[SYN]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit