My wonderful Valentine's Day.............

by Tatiana 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Anyway, she was kind of in the postion you are in, there was no where to go, but a homeless shelter and she didnt want to do that. She thought if she was not in any physical danger , abuse,,,,,,,then she could fake it all, until she got her money saved, and an apartment rented. She started , little by little putting her personal things , mainly sentimental things , in small boxes and storing them at a friends house, that way he didnt notice they were gone. She had to leave alot behind, but she got the important things, most of the things left could be replaced.

I am so trying to do this. The problem is, I'm such a bad faker. I try to put on a nice face...a smile....and pretend that all is ok. But, I'm so damned bad at it he sees it. Then he blows up. Says I'm neglecting him. That I'm not showing affection. (duh) Gets drunk. Then it's MY fault.

God, if I could just win the lotto....

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    Time to find a man worhty of you

Screw that, you don't NEED a man! You are strong and you are beautiful and you don't need anyone but yourself! Your going thru a horrible time but you will survive because you are a SURVIVOR April! I'm proud of the steps you are taking to get yourself out of that situation...just keep moving and looking foward....because you can do it!

I love you April

xena....did you call me? I think that was your #. I'm sorry I was at work again. I'm glad you didn't tell ahole who you were!! You make me cry. In a good way. I GOT THE JOB!!!! I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!! It won't be long now. I have a Blazer again. Not a new one, but it's MINE, and he can't take it, and make me walk in the snow to work.
    Feb 19, 2004

She's right - you need a woman

LT....you might be right.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

oh, btw, winston and shotgun.....get a room.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit