• Dansk
    Dansk

A GREAT BIG WELCOME

GREAT story!

Ian, Claire & Boys

• SM62
    SM62

WSL,

I loved your story - good for you for escaping so young before the WTS had a chance to ruin your life.

Why don't you go to Uni now - it's never too late!

(sorry - pressed enter too soon!)

Terri

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Cead mile failte

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome to the board. I love the card your husband sent you, smart man.

love

cj

• Emma
    Emma

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your path out of the WTS. Isn't the world a glorious place! We'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Emma

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

Welcome Wee Scot Lass. Glad it didn't take you 30 years to see the 'real' light, like me. I entered at 19, and left at 49! My adult children and grandchildren are still "in". But they can still associate with me because I'm not df'd or dis'd.

I'm almost 58 and will be graduating from university next year! A dream come true, for me. Never give up your dreams!

Great that you have such wonderful support in your husband. Your testimony is very encouraging. Thanks so much for sharing.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Nice story, and welcome aboard...

YOur escape was made well...another success story to throw in the faces of those who claim all apostates are crack smoking AIDS carriers.

Hey, don't be hating on us crackheads...

CZAR

• Strawberryfieldsforever
    Strawberryfieldsforever

What a great story! It will be an inspiration for all new ones and for us too! Thank you for sharing! And WELCOME

Strawberryfieldsforever

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Fur Gawds sake , ah'll huv tae sae; dats woon heeld ?ofa tale der lass.

Yo?ll feet in joost feene here, so meek yerself at hoom

• a wee scots lass
    a wee scots lass
    You mention your friend and the abuse scandal - was it at the congregation on the TV panorama programme? They were in scotland and their elders had to step down and admit they hadn't reported abuse to the authorities.

No it was not that girl, although I did know of that family. The whole abuse thing is so much more widespread than anyone would imagine. Lets hope for the kids sake they learn from their mistakes, although I have never yet heard of a cure for arrogance!

Why don't you go to Uni now - it's never too late!

I did actually go back to college and now really enjoy the work I am involved in.

Thanks to all who gave such a fantasic welcome to the forum. You are all a little mad, but then it takes one to know one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit