What did you do with all your WT literature?

by Nosferatu 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Richie
    Richie

The Revelation book had to be studied 3 times during book-studies. I believe over a period of about 5 years we went through this book three times and still I hardly understood it. LOL

Richie :*)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Me too Richie,,,,,,,,My oldest son was a baby,,,,,,,but he was a pretty good kid at the hall, when we went thru the book the first time. I studied, but still needed to go thru the darn thing again .

The second time we went thru it, I was pregnant, missed quite a few bookstudies..........hehe,,,,,then my holy terror Screamer daughter was born. So after that my meeting attendance and attention went way down. Second time studying the book , I dont remember.

The third time , I guess there was a third time,,,,,,, I was pregnant again,,,,,,,,found out when the Screamer was only 10 months old. I started screaming then!!!!!!!!!! I had a premature son, that was not supposed to live, and for almost a year , I stayed home with him . I swear I dont remember a third time.

Needless to say , all of my children are so blessed to be spared the stupidity of the WT publications, wish it could have been sooner .

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Ecclesaties 12 vs 12 As regards anything besides these, my son, take a warning: To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion [to them] is wearisome to the flesh.

I keep/kept mine -- good for hypocrisy and lies light getting brighter and brighter research

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

There was a zealous newer brother who frequented Goodwill stores looking for WT publications trying to build up his library. I gifted him all my old bound volumes, but kept the 'Aid to Bible Understanding' and a couple of other titles. Eventually sold them to a local used bookstore for something like $75 trade credit. Still have a NWT and 'Two Babylons' book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit