I have some old literature for sale

by libra_spirit 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• detective
    detective

I recently was given access to a large cache of books and magazines as well. Most of the mags I have are from the last tens years or so. I'm probably just going to recycle them. Maybe I should get a puppy...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No thanks mate. I am sitting here surrounded by a collection that is somewhat similar. Sad isnt it really? Someone lovingly collected them all . Much of ours was assembled , catalogued and numbered by me when I thought it was really something special . When I was an up and coming Min serv/elder I took a pride in my Theocratic Library, to show how "Spiritual" I was.

Now I just want them to refer to when I am looking for something to do with this board .

Before you dump it, you might check out some auctions, I have heard of serious money being paid for some of that stuff

• jgnat
    jgnat

You might want to check with Onacruse or AlanF to see if you can fill any holes in their collection.

• Buster
    Buster

Resist the temptation to have a bonfire. If your collection is in good shape, you have some valuable items in there. Check out ebay for comparable items.

For instance, you should be able to get between $125 and $175 for the 'Comfort For the Jews.' You should be able to get $100 to 125 for the Vindication set. By my count, you have almost a full 'Rutherford's Rainbow'. If you try to sell them as a lot, you can put a 'reserve price' on it and put a few extra hundred dollars in your pocket.

Bound volumes don't usually do so well.

Good Luck

• Mulan
    Mulan

Definitely put these on ebay.............you will be surprised how much you get. I would sell them in groups though................maybe 3 or 4 at a time. Start at $10 and watch the bids go. (agree to set a reserve price so you don't sell too cheap) We sold our "Rainbow" set for $250 on an instant buy on ebay. It happened so fast, I wished I had asked for more.

Studies in the scriptures by Russell

title printing copywright

Thy Kingdom Come 1923 1891

Thy Kingdom Come (small version) 1920 1891

The Battle of Armageddon 1924 1897

The At-one-ment between god and man 1920 1899

The Divine Plan Of The Ages 1920 1899

The new creation 1924 1904

W.E. van Amburg

The Way To Paradise 1924 1924 2 copies

Rutherford

The Harp of God 1921

Comfort for the Jews 1925

Deliverance 1926

Creation 1927

Reconciliation 1928

Government 1928

Life 1929

Pfophecy 1929

Light (2 book series) 1,2 1930

Vindication (set of 3 books) 1,2,&3 1931-1932

Preservation 1932

Preparation 1933

Jehovah 1934

Riches 1936

Enemies 1937

Salvation 1939

Religion 1940

Children 1941

WTBS

Children (study questions) 1942

The New World 1942

Diaglott 1942

The truth shall make you free 1943

The Kingdom is at hand (1st edition) 1944

" (Study questions) 1944

Theocratic aid to kingdom publishers 1945

Equipped for every good work 1946

• Dino
    Dino

Hi Libra Spirit.

I just emailed you.

Take care.

Dino

• dustyb
    dustyb

If you want to donate some books to a 19 year old who's trying to study as much about the past about JW's as possible, then i'll take them off of your hands and pay for shipping. And when i sell them i'll give you all the profit =D

• Atilla
    Atilla

I don't think you should be selling this literature, to me it would be blood money. I think it would be fine to donate your collection to somone who wants them for their collection just to have or to debunk WT dogma. Otherwise, the trash should be kept in the trash can.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Please check your personal me$$age$

• Carmel
    Carmel

Any "original" copies of the Gettysburg address?

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit